Ch 1 Forelaket

Forelaket
(n.) the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love.

1

1.11.202*
Monday
9:23 am
📍Seoul international College of Sci.📍

"She said what you know about love , I got what you need , Walk up in the store and get what you want ,You get what you please"

Taehyung started singing 'what you know about love' by pop smoke after he saw his psychology teacher Miss Jennie Kim, passing by the hallway who now is blushing because of the comment particularly taehyung threw.

She removed a strand of her hair and walked down the stairs.

With that Taehyung did "aiiiishhh" by keeping his hand on his heart doing a very dramatic pose.

Taehyung had his psychology class this morning and the topic was on 'love'. When Miss.Kim asked "students tell me what's the definition of love" . Taehyung maybe didn't answered that time but he is doing now even if that means in a flirting way with his teacher ;)

 Taehyung maybe didn't answered that time but he is doing now even if that means in a flirting way with his teacher ;)                     

Meet Taehyung , Kim Taehyung .
Third year final psychology .hons. He is planning to do MSc in psychology whether it's because of his disition or because he know Miss. Jennie will be the one who's going to handle the after classes ;) (you never know).

Taehyung has a thing for these elderly-women. (Men will be men).

Now what do you think , from where are these kids getting audacity to flirt with their teacher and not forgetting, openly ? Without any respect.

The reason is the friend circle.

Taehyung has these friends who are good for nothing and they're the one who's giving him hope to do this deed.

On top of that mostly every student's parents are the trustee of the college , so now you know.

Now you'll think what kind of college is this , what kind of student this college have and what are the teachers.

Well this is Seoul international College of Science , everything happens here. From teasing teachers to raging juniors. You'll get every content in this college , song , portey , gossip or vines. Nothing is impossible in this college.

After the incident happened with Miss.kim , Taehyung's friends burst out laughing.

But someone else also got a huge grin on his face after seeing the act taehyung pulled ; which also showcased his dimple while laughing, is Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook.

And he's our story's male main lead.

Emerald , cornato's cone and Jungkook's hearts ; these are the three things girls of this college die to get.

Not just this college but girls of every college in the city are crazy for Jungkook.

Because , HE IS HANDSOME ! Duh!

Now , jungkook is tall , a gorgeous man with a boyish grin , parents favourite not like he has any siblings.

Boy is good at everything ! Literally EVERYTHING!

The guy is intelligent , good at studies , great at playing basketball , knows how to play guitar , is a vocalist , even the champion of inter-school debate competition and the president of the school , cultural department , musical club and the captain of the basketball team.

You know , a whole god damn PACKAGE.

In all, Jeon Jungkook is Eye catching and mind blowing.

If someone doesn't get a crush on him , it's your ex who's a stone. (Cold-hearted asshole)

Nonetheless , everyone's eyes is on Jungkook ,he is in everything yet in nothing.

Like , if someone falls for Jungkook , he falls 10 to 20% too but everyone knows nothing is going to have an end.

Jungkook might have seen a lot of things , but he never saw something that can give him the hope to not to see anything else apart from that certain someone.

The boy is playing with swords in evey girl's heart.

He chats with his friends on raw raw topics.

As in adult magazine , porns and Smuts blah blah blah.

But theirs a particular boundary when it comes to his life , he would never let anyone get close to him not forgetting not to cross his line.

Theirs teasing and laughter got interrupted when someone's phone started ringing.

It's jungkook's phone which is ringing.

Jungkook looked down remembering that's the same number he has been getting call from past 2 days but the one on the opposite side of the phone never spoke.

Y'all I'm so grateful that I could post the very first chapter of this book.
Do vote for it , comment what information about this starting characters you liked.
Thank you and ily <333