Ch3 Kilig

Kilig
(n.) the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic.

Annual function !What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you listen to this term

Annual function !
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you listen to this term.

Ofcourse with all friends you're performing , having fun , eating , shouting , rehearsing and blah blah blah.

If you are in school or college you'll know the real fun.

Just how the students of Seoul international College of Science knows.

Well it's their 64th anniversary.

It's been 64 years since the school was made.

And here's the fun , everywhere people are tired because of continuous rehersal , their sweat are dripping. People are laughing more heartily. The fun of decoration and pressure is in the air.

Well college fest and porm might be fun but not like annual function.

Jungkook being the president of the college and cultural department he went to each rehersal room and checked on students asking if they are facing any problem.

Bruh our boy might be a baby but a mature one ;)

And then lastly before going home he checked the stage and the decoration spot as he gave his words to tzuyu to check it before leaving.

He's words are his words.

And with that he went inside his car (some rich rich people) and drove away towards his home.

By the time he reached home it was already dusk the moon staying always in the sky is now visible , the starts are peeking throw the night sky.

Jungkook's pov

After I completed my dinner I went straight up to my room as I reached it was 11 by now.

I heard my phone vibrating which was on my table. I went towards it and saw that same number.

Not again !!

Now someone is calling a bachelor guy like me not forgetting it's already past 11 !

Either they don't have a work or they think I don't have one.

Giving up on my dilemma whether to pick the call or not , I picked up.

"~hello~" fuck , that's a woman's voice which is sweet as fuck.

Now as I said I'm a bachelor guy if a woman is calling at night who am I to say 'no' or be rude.

"Hello , who's this?" I interrogate with my husky voice.

"What will you even do knowing my name ?" by now I know that woman across my phone is smilling.

"This is insane , someone called me from a private number and not forgetting at this hour I wouldn't ask?" I said now getting irritated.

"Wait are you pranking me or what ? Tell me your name I'll get every data of your within 2 minutes" I said when I thought that someone from my college is pranking me.

These fellow people. (Face palming emoji).

"I won't" she said trying to dominate me.

"Then I'll hung up the call. I never do work that are childish" I said knowing she's getting into my nerves.

"Oh really? , Then today infront of the auditoriam hall , you took cigarette from Taehyung's mouth and took a drag of it in the 'no smoking' area. That was you or your identical twin ? You both looked so similar!" Her tone is full of sarcasm right at this moment.

After listening to her words I stopped for a minute , wait a second I smoke cigarettes , even secretly but only Taehyung and Jimin knows it.

How does SHE knows?

That means she's someone from the college only.

I was numb for a second but started again "ai tell me who are you . Someone from my college right ? A stalker ?" I threw the question at her.

"Umm hm" she hummed saying a no.

"You are saying me , you are not a stalker. Then how do you know all the things about me?"

"I know everything , when you enter the college , When you leave the college , with whom you enter the cafeteria , which which class you attend , from which floor you get up and get down and how many time ; in all I know EVERYTHING!" She rapped the lines so fastly my mind ain't still working.

Before I could answer my mom entered the room.

A very happy advanced diwali folks!

Anyways I'll be inactive for 1 to 2 days because of the festive season.

And yes they finally talked !!!

And do tell me about your experience on annual function , did you ever participated ? And if yes , then how was it !

And lastly do vote and comment .

Ily all (◕દ◕)