Ch 10 Nedovtipa

Nedovtipa
(n.) Someone who cannot take a hint.

) Someone who cannot take a hint

Jungkook's pov

"Aunty these foods are heavenly made !" Taehyung threw a compliment towards Eomma.

"Aish kid, learn something gguk ! To appreciate your mother's skills !"

Honestly, the dinning table discussion was the least thing i was focused into as my mind is on that 'certain someone'.

The clock is going to past 11 o' clock soon ! And I'm waiting for her to call.

Anyhow I pushed all those savoury dishes eomma made into my mouth showing every state of distress.

Taehyung, who was sitting beside me was eating his dinner peacefully and i disturbed his peace!

How?

Well as he was going to take the biggest bite of the salmon I held his hands and dragged him towards upstairs to my room !

"What the fuck man ! I was bloody eating!" He ranted on my face !

And i indicated him to look at the clock mouthing 'it's the time for the call'

He understood the assignment.

He went quickly to the sink and washed his hands and mouth and came as quickly as he can !

Cause surely he can't miss my tea, anymore.

Eomma was surely displeased with my sudden change of behaviour and act of service.

But i'll handle that the next morning.

If something I want to Focus on right now is HER.

The clock showed the time of '11:15 pm' yet my phone didn't ranged.

Which was strange.

Cause she would call me sharp at 11 o' clock everytime!

"Gguk you sure she will call?" Asked the fellow latter whose been beside me lying on bed for couple of minutes now.

I just looked at him with a hint of guiltyness for not letting him eat.

Taehyung understood and said to change the topic "Hey kiddo , why don't you call her ?"

"I can't, Hyung. Her number is belonging from one of the private numbers where incoming call aren't allowed" He just patted my shoulder.

"Gosh Hyung i realised I'm acting childish for waiting for a call that someone from our college did to prank me !" I said out frustratingly.

"Gguk why would you think it's a prank call it could be from someone genuine too." Taehyung argued as softly as he can to keep his voice down.

I got up from the bed and asked Taehyung "Fuck it ! I cant let an anonymous play with me ! Wanna play PS5 Tae ?"

The look Taehyung gave was saying 'stop playing around with your feelings' .

"I certainly can't get fond over someone i don't even know the name of Taehyung! That's awfully ridiculous!"

"That's not what I felt Jungkook! One day of talking can't surely get you develop feeling for that anonymous but you eventually DID! You dumbass !"

I gotten up from the bed and was going near the balcony, feeling the cold winter air rush and that's when the miracle happened.

I saw that same number , by the look of my face Taehyung understood who it was , his face screamed of joy as well!

I had mix emotions playing around.

I was mad that she didn't call me up early !
I was happy that she called me even if it's late.

My SAN increased! My sinoatrial node couldn't stop pounding and beating the heartbeat in accuracy or even faster than normal.

I swiped the 'Accept' button under the curious gaze of the latter.

And my eardrum hit with the sweetest honey like sound ever "hello".

K ! I'll prolly get my sleep now 👉🏻👈🏻