Ch13 Absquatulate

Absquatulate
(v.) To leave without saying goodbye

) To leave without saying goodbye

19.11.202*

Friday
1:22 am
📍Jeon's place📍

"Okay ma'am, we've been talking about over more than a week now , can I still not know your name?" Our lover boy Jungkook asked very politely

His pure intention was to get the name of his soulmate out with whom he's been talking for 9 consecutive days straight.

YET he is not aware of her name.

She never disclosed it.

He tried. He tried his level best to find out who THIS anonymous girl is ? From the campus record copy but pity his luck he found none.

The line went silent for quite some good minutes after he threw that unappreciated demand of disclosing her name.

The conversation was going good, actually going great BUT he ruined it.

They were engrossed in their talking for 1 and a half hour and now suddenly that demand made the lass fall in underpreparedness.

After taking a long and deep breath she spoke "Mister, if things are meant to be, we'll meet SOMEDAY and that day would witness you knowing my name for the first time".

Her voice sounded as if she was frightened to disclose her name.

Or, she was in fear WHAT IT he finds her out from college.

Or, WHAT IF he sues her for acting as an anonymous with the captain of the college.

Or, worst WHAT IF she gets detention from all her wrong doings.

Well none of her 'what ifs' were happening and made sense !

Why ?

Cause he is in LOVE with her.

The least thing a person would do for somebody they love is drop them or push them towards trouble.

So he would NEVER file a complaint against her that's for sure.

ANYWAYS!

Have I ever mentioned how in the mean time our lover boy confessed to his soulmate with confidence about him saving her contact name with 'special stranger' as he doesn't know her name?

Bet I didn't mentioned it.

"And till then let me just be YOUR 'special stranger'. " She stated out of the blue.

It was peculiar for Jungguk when the opponent used his OWN words against HIMSELF.

Now, nobody ever in jungkook's life have ever defied him and suddenly THIS annonymous girl got the audacity to defy him !

Well that isn't even the case why jungkook gotten upset.

Majority portion of jungkook was upset because she never trusted him enough to disclose her name to him even after 9 days of talking !

He was hurt and deep down he still look forward for knowing her name.

After a good while of pleading to THIS anonymous girl, Jungkook finally raised his voice.

"Well then, if that's the case then I think we should stop talking further again." Jungkook was hurt but he eventually declared.

"If that's what you want, then it's better to part our ways."

She knew someday she needs to stop this and get out from her expectations to reality.

Though she didn't know it would be this early.

Jungkook furiously hung up the call.

Jungkook looked down at his phone thinking about everything what just happened.

How could he do something as impulsive as this !

This was equals to childishness and the shame kicked in him after he declared his impulsive dicision.

Guess from next day he would never wait for her call ever again.

He whispered to himself  "Just special stranger then , huh ?".

He sighed rethinking about everything that just happened and went back to his sleep.

More likely thought he could sleep but he couldn't.

His deeds made him stay awake the whole night.

Waiting for her to come to his sleep as they would never talk again.

Wasn't he was the one who cut off all the bond of these past 9 days ?

Yet he is guilt trapped.

Way closer to the ending ! Xo happy reading ♡

Xo happy reading ♡