•II•

|||

CHAPTER TWO
-young love-

CHAPTER TWO -young love-

|||

Not only was everyone excited for the newly engaged couple, but they also didn't waste any time to start planning the big event right away.

The process was completely new for Peter and Luna, and they had no idea what they were doing as everyone kept throwing ideas up in the air. Nonetheless, they were all ecstatic.

One thing the couple agreed on was to not rush their engagement. They still had plenty of time to get married, and since they were both so young, there was no need to to jump into a marriage when they didn't have to.

It was new and exciting, which meant that Peter and Luna wanted to enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing seemed to change. Even though Luna and Peter made the biggest decision of their lives, it didn't affect how things were with their friends or family members. That's how Luna Pearce knew that she was making the right choice.

She couldn't be happier.

Peter felt the same way.

He couldn't stop thinking about how much was going to change after he was married, but it was nothing but good things. If anything, it made him that much more excited.

A new start to this experience was exactly what Luna needed, more than anything she's ever wanted.

For Peter Parker, it was the stability he's been longing for all this time since his resurrection.

The simple things in life are what mattered now.

Even though the boy felt unstoppable given recent events, he still had to deal with the stress that was senior year of high school. Peter wished he was able to graduate and move on without ever looking back, only deciding to move forward in his life with Luna. He couldn't wait until it finally happened.

Peter's daydreaming only lasted so long before he found himself crashing against the lockers, his shoulder aching as he glared at Flash Thompson who violently pushed him out of his way.

"My bad, Penis Parker." The boy laughed. "Didn't see you standing there."

Peter rubbed his shoulder.

"How about a new nickname, Flash?" He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "This one's getting a little old, don't you think?"

"Sorry, man. You're stuck with it for the rest of high school. You should be used to it by now." Flash smiled brightly as he looked over at the boy. "Later, loser."

Peter sighed as be picked up his backpack on the floor.

Ned walked up to him with an annoyed glare on his face, his attention ranging from Flash to Peter as he stood next to his friend.