•XXVIII•

|||

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
-we're grown now-

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT -we're grown now-

|||

"So she was an old friend?"

Peter quickly nodded in response to Luna's question as he walked hand in hand with his wife, the two of them heading over to the bakery to grab some breakfast before heading off to work.

"She was pretty much friends with everyone at Midtown. She moved away right before you transferred there."

"She just up and left?"

Nodding, Peter kept his eyes forward.

"I think her dad got a job offer or something. I'm not really sure."

"Well I'm sure Aubrey would be happy to know she's back in town." Luna said. "Didn't you say they were friends?"

"From what I remember, yes."

Walking down the sidewalks, the brunette admired the beautiful day as she felt the sun kiss her warm skin.

"Aubrey will probably be just as shocked as I was. I mean, it's been over 5 years since I've seen her. She looks exactly the same but older obviously."

"Does someone have a little crush on her?" Luna smirked as Peter playfully rolled his eyes.

"Don't go there." He laughed at his wife's facial expression. "But if you must know, I was madly in love with her back then."

"Really?" Luna raised an eyebrow. "I thought you liked Liz."

"I liked them both." Peter was embarrassed to admit as the girl chuckled at him. "What? I was a dork surrounded by a lot of pretty girls in high school. I thought all of them were hot."

"Is that why you liked me?" Luna teased him. "I was just the next girl in line?"

Peter scoffed as he pulled the brunette closer to his side, kissing her hair as they continued to walk.

"I never even looked at anyone else after I met you."

Gwen Stacy was someone Peter Parker found himself almost infatuated with. He was the dork of Midtown who didn't stand a chance with her, but that didn't stop him from trying at certain times. The two were friends with each other, the girl always being nice to him even though her friends weren't.

He thought she was so pretty, his doe eyes always widening behind his glasses whenever she walked by.

It was just a little crush, and it was something Peter laughed about now.

When the girl moved away, it wasn't long until someone new transferred to Midtown who had the ability to make Peter get over his crush on Gwen Stacy.