•XVIII•

|||

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
-i do-

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN -i do-

|||

"I'll take care of everything!" Pepper Potts cheered the minute Luna informed her of their decision to get married as soon as possible.

The woman insisted on still throwing a proper wedding, and she promised everything would be finished by a week. Peter and Luna wanted to tie the knot far sooner than that, but Pepper wasn't giving them much of a choice as she started to make arrangements for a ceremony and a reception.

It would still be a simple wedding, but a beautiful one which Luna honestly appreciated.

As promised, Pepper managed to pull together an entire wedding in less than 7 days.

While Pepper took over the wedding, Luna and Peter had to deal with the aftermath of Spider-Man's identity being televised all over the world. Not only was Peter stressed over the constant rumors, threats, and harassment, but he soon found himself being dragged into the police department and getting hammered by questions from detectives on Mysterio's death.

They were treating him like a murderer, and Peter was doing everything he could to convince these people that Beck was a fraud.

"I didn't kill Mysterio!" Peter stated for the thousandth time, his voice filled with anger as he sat across two detectives who eyed him suspiciously.

It was the same thing almost everyday.

School wasn't any easier.

Everybody seemed to follow Peter everywhere he went. His former bullies even took the time to try and talk to the boy in hopes to become friends with the famous superhero.

People took out their phones and shot photos of him, treating the boy as if he was the most famous person in the world.

Luna and Peter couldn't eat lunch in peace with their friends without being surrounded by students who piled into the cafeteria.

He couldn't believe how drastic the situation was. The boy couldn't go anywhere without being recognized, and he constantly found himself being the face of the news as each day went on.

Not only were things changing, Luna and Peter found themselves accomplishing their biggest goal yet: graduating high school.

The day came faster than the teenagers could comprehend. It was a quick process once graduation arrived, all the students being in their cap and gowns and accepting their diplomas without ever looking back.

The graduating class of Midtown High was ecstatic to be finishing high school with Spider-Man, and the students took every chance they got to bombard Peter with pictures and high fives.

Overall, the boy was glad to put his high school days behind him.

Leaving Midtown definitely made his new profound fame a lot more bearable to deal with.