•VII•

|||

CHAPTER SEVEN
-peter is spider-man-

CHAPTER SEVEN -peter is spider-man-

|||

"I've never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life!" Aubrey shrieked in excitement as she held Luna's left hand, her eyes bulging out of their sockets as she gawked at the ring. "I would've married Peter if I knew I'd be getting a ring like this."

"It was his aunt's." Luna swiped her hand away with a wide smile.

"He must really love you." The redhead shook her head in amazement. "I'm so jealous."

"He's such a kiss ass." MJ joked, eyeing the diamond on Luna's finger. "We already knew much obsessed he was with you but this just confirms it."

The three girls were spending the entire morning together, and after the events of the day before, it was something Luna quickly agreed to when her best friend called her for breakfast.

Everyone was still on edge from Italy's most recent attack, but it's been pretty quiet ever since.

"You know what," Aubrey smacked her palms down on the small table. "We should totally go wedding dress shopping when we go to France. Imagine you found the perfect dress in Paris." She gushed.

Luna shook her head.

"Come on, it'll be a once in a lifetime experience. Not everyone can say they found their dream dress in the most romantic city in the world. You could even have your wedding here!"

"You're way too excited about this," MJ raised an eyebrow. "And it's not even your wedding."

"She's the first one out of the three of us to get married." Aubrey crossed her arms. "It's a big deal. We should be able to go all out."

"What about money?" MJ gave her a knowing look. "Did you ever think about that?"

The two girls weren't aware of how much money Luna and Peter actually had, mostly because if Aubrey know, she would definitely insist on going over the top for her best friend. The brunette was able to plan the most extravagant wedding if it's what she really wanted, but it wasn't.

Of course she wanted a nice wedding, but the only thing Luna truly cared about was the aftermath, and that was her life with Peter.

"It couldn't hurt to just look around." Aubrey rolled her eyes at the curly headed girl.

"We're definitely going." The redhead smiled as she eyed the brunette.

"What about bridesmaid dresses?" MJ asked, immediately being caught off guard by her own question.

Aubrey's eyeballs grew wide as she flashed her insanely white teeth at the two girls.

"Great idea, MJ." She smiled as she turned to Luna. "Who are your other bridesmaid?"