Chapter 38

HELLO EVERYONE!

WELCOME BACK TO THIS STORY

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW PLEASE:)

ENJOY!

CONNORS POV

After hearing my brother tell us his plan I was shocked to hear how hard he was going to fight to make sure Amanda knew what she did was wrong.

I on the other hand was just preparing for the big game coming up. In another 3 days, we will be playing the semi-final game against some school that just managed to get by to this round due to another kid on the opposing team being on steroids.

That to me is wild as the oldest players right now are only 18 if anything should not even have access to that kind of stuff.

Mason was just chilling with me as I was just getting my head in the game.

He is the one thing that makes me happy before a game and honestly, it used to be Martin but ever since he started dating Carter, that has changed trust me I have learned to love the two of them together but when the game rolls around Carter does then become an enemy and has to feel the wrath of me on that field.

Mason and I are just chilling around watching Brooklyn 99 and my god how happy he and I are that we started watching the show because all he and I do is laugh at it for the most part, especially whenever Gina says something.

As the episode comes to an end, Martin comes running down the stairs with his second school bag yes you heard it correctly. Martin has a second schoolbag that he uses when it comes to his tutoring gig. He is rushing out of the door before I can even speak to him and like that Mason just looks at me and starts laughing as if is it kind of funny always seeing his best friend running around to do and or get something done.

With that being said though the next episode of the show starts playing and sure enough Mason cuddles back into me and we continue to watch the show.

MARTINS POV

Once I got outside I hopped in the car and immediately whipped out of the driveway.

As I was on my way to Carters house to help tutor his younger sister again I was just trying to think about how I could not let Carter distract me from my task. Afterwards whatever but not while I'm studying his mother and father are paying me to do a job and I am not going to waste their money.

As I go to pull into the driveway though I see that all the cars are parked including the dad and mom. and his brothers.

I have not ever met his brothers in person so hopefully she doesn't ask me to stay over for dinner because I do not feel like having to worry about what to say and such and mostly to not sound stupid.

I parallel park on the street and immediately I get out of the car and grab my bag out of the back seat before beginning my ascent to the front door of their home once I get to the door I ring the doorbell and then proceed to ring the doorbell.

Charlotte is the one who answers the door with her mom and dad standing behind her. I greet her parents and then she proceeds to drag me to the workroom where we were last time and in the process drags me by Carter and his other two brothers whom I shout a quick hello to.

When I got into the study area with and Charlotte she began by showing me her most recent test she completed and honestly she didn't do too bad on it but she made small errors that could have been avoided if she just took her time.

Therefore I give her those same questions to do and while she starts working them out again I begin to get my math work out as well, I have a paper due in Chemistry and Biology and right now I'm in the final editing stage for both.