Chapter 4

HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME BACK.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS NOVEL I TRULY DO APPRECIATE IT.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :)

MASON'S POV

As I take my seat in math class also known as Grade 12 Functions I see none other than Conner taking a seat right next to me which makes me want to get up and move but by the time I think of that idea it's too late because for some reason everyone is on time miraculously. Well, it looks like I'm stuck beside the hot jock for the rest of the year, let's just hope he can try and keep his eyes off of me after that awkward moment earlier when he was staring a hole through me until I asked if he was alright while waving my hand in front of his face.

Shortly after that I started to listen what the teacher was saying and it was just a recap of grade 11 functions which I did really good in, I ended the year with a 98% and because of it had an overall average of 99%, it would have been 100%  but I messed up on a question on the Physics exam which caused me the mark.

As I sit there I really wish that the straight God himself would really stop looking at me because when he does I can't help but blush at the fact which he probably finds so unattractive but hey what can I say I have feelings too.

Once the teacher Mr. King had passed out our review worksheets I immediately started working on them like everybody else but was then suddenly interrupted when the teacher called me up tot he front along with none other than Conner and to be completely honest I don't know what this could be about.

Mr. King started the lesson and got right to the point," Mason it's no secret that you are the best student in this class and Conner's parents have requested him to have the smartest kid tutor him, so I was hoping that you would be willing to and of course it would give you extra credit ". Once the words left his mouth I thought about it for a couple of minutes before responding with a " Sure thing sir him and I will arrange a schedule" and with that, I walked back to my seat, not before witnessing the slight smirk on Conner's face.

My goodness, what kind of mess did I just get myself into.

CONNERS POV

OMG, was all that was going my head as Mason agreed to tutor me. Man, I'm going to have to thank my parents when I get home cause this wouldn't even be happening if not for them caring about my marks so much.

As I walk back to my seat after thanking the teacher I waste no time sparking up a conversation with Mason about this tutoring schedule to which he responds that he is available any day this week so as he and I talk about what days for us we decide that today after school is good as well as tomorrow and Thursday.

As the class is about to end we both start to pack up our stuff and Mason asks for my phone to which I hand him my now unlocked device and he quickly finishes typing in his phone number just as the bell rings. He says for me to call him after practice or message me and I will send him my location.

Now I have one of the classes that I've been looking forward to the most and that is Grade 12 Geography. Yes, I know it's shocking that the start jock likes to learn about different climates and different areas around the world. I also really enjoy learning about geographical layouts. Now I sit in the class along with 31 other kids and for once start taking notes on what is on the board and what the teacher is saying . My God this stuff is so interesting is all I can say at the end of the class, and with that, I start walking out to the car to grab my lacrosse gear so I can then go inside and prepare for tryouts although for me it's just practice as the coach has already notified me earlier that I will be team captain this year, which I am over the moon about.

PRACTICE

After I  got on my gear I grabbed my stick and ran out onto the field where a bunch of other kids stood already to tryout, some new and some old faces but one thing is for sure this is going to be a really good team this year I can just feel it in my gut, and with that coach blows his whistle which signals that tryouts know have officially begun.

1 hour and 45 minutes later ...

Holy that was a long tryout if you ask me. There really was some talent on the field out there today if you were to ask me.

Anyways Jack and I quickly rush to the showers to get cleaned up after practice so we don't smell when we get to Mason's house and while in there all I can think about is how I'm going to get to see my crush after school for once

After we finish showering, we quickly dry off and I message Mason for his address as we kind of need it to get to him.

5:15: Hello Mason, it's Conner. We just finished practice and are wondering where you live so we know where to go?

Almost immediately Mason responds to me saying

5:16: Hello Conner, My address is 2089 Ocean View drive, can you let Jack know as well, and when you get here just make sure you tell them that you are here to me and they'll allow you access.

Allow me access, now I'm confused but I tell Jack the address and we type it into our GPS and with that, we are on our way to see Mason.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AS WELL AS FOLLOW ME

UNTIL NEXT TIME. :)