Chapter 2

WELCOME BACK!

^ABOVE IS A PICTURE OF MASON WHO IS PORTRAYED BY LUCKY BLUE SMITH

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

MASONS POV

"Time to wake up my Mason" my mother yells in a loud but gentle tone so that way she doesn't scare me. Yes, I'm that easily scared of loud noises if that's what you asking yourself. As I stumbled out of bed I went right to the washroom to use the bathroom, and to shower as I wanted to make a good impression for my first day back to school which is shocking cause although I'm good in school it is the last place that I would rather be.

After showering I quickly brush and style my hair and get dressed for the day just throwing on a pair of grey Nike track pants and a basic black hoodie that had the big Nike logo across it in big white lettering and some basic black Air Force 1's which to me brings the whole outfit together, and with that I grab my school bag and bolt down the stairs in a hurry as I see the time on my phone and realize that I'm for sure going to be late for school not that anyone is waiting for me when I arrive.

As I grab a banana for the drive to school I bid my parents a farewell for the day and quickly run out to my car to which I quickly get in and start my 15-minute drive to school.

Once in the school parking lot, I take out my schedule only to see that I have English with Ms. Wright and with that got all my stuff together while going over my mental game plan of how I'm going to lay low and stay out of other peoples way like I've been doing for the past three years of high school. and with that being said I get out of my car and here the bell ring signaling that I am late for class and that this was just the beginning of my senior year.

5 minutes later

As I arrive at the English classroom I see that the door is closed but I figure that because class just started I can just walk right in and with that, I walk into the classroom and the teacher directs me to the only seat left available in the back row which is exactly where I would sit if I got the opportunity. The only bad thing about this seat is that the popular jocks and cheerleaders are sitting there and with that class began, but not before I realized that none other then the Lacrosse captain himself, Conner was looking at me and quite honestly I didn't mind it.

I just sat there and started to listen to whatever the teacher was saying while thinking about the jock beside me and oh I wished he noticed me.

CONNERS POV

As Mason walked through the door I couldn't have been more excited to see him and damn I think he got hotter since the last time I saw him which was about 4 weeks ago while I was at the mall with my brother and sister. What really made me happy though was when I looked to the front of the class only to see Ms. Wright directing him to the last empty seat in the class which just happened to be right beside me. Oh boy, I can just feel that this is going to be a really good school year and it's only just starting.

As Mason takes the empty seat beside me I can see that he is hesitant to sit there but does so anyway and right when he does the scent of his intoxicating cologne hit me and man did it ever smell good. He smelt like pine trees and mint now hear me out may sound like a bad combination but does smell like something a god would where which I guess makes sense why Mason is wearing it.

As the class continues I continue to sneak glances at Mason who is sitting beside me taking notes and still looking cute, but now that I think about it I don't think that there is a time that he ever looks bad. A couple of minutes later the bell rang signaling that the first period was over and I went for it I finally spoke to Mason asking which he had next to which he responded Physics. that makes me sad because I have Phys. Ed next and wouldn't be able to see him until lunch that is if he even goes to the cafeteria to eat his lunch.

And with that, he leaves the class and so do I as we both go our separate ways, but just before I start walking towards the gym I say to Jack who had his next class with Mason to try and start a conversation with him and find out what he likes and to report back to me NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

And just like that Jack went off in the opposite direction as I headed towards the doors that lead to the gym.

HELLO EVERYONE

WHAT ARE YOUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF MASON

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER

LET ME NOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK, THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP SOON SO STAY TUNED :)