Chapter 2.9

Back in king's landing Rhaenyra and Harwin found pure happiness with each other. Being a family something she lack in her youth, growing up so fast she was to be a loving mother to her family and a wife to her husband of choice.

King's landing has been thriving under the rule of King Jacaerys and the start of his family. Each kingdoms were thriving, no wars, no fighting against anyone. There is this peace and it was wonderful.

It took some time to find husbands for Alessa and Dyanna but they did find two lords that fought for them.

For Dyanna, Lord Harald Grell, an lord within the Riverlands was able to get the hand of Dyanna. Where they have a great marriage, but no marriage is perfect.

The first son she had, was in king's landing was a boy. Dyanna's mother helped her during the birth. Dyanna named the boy after her father.

Criston and Rhaenyra looked for an match for Alessa and that was an hard task in itself. But there was one that stood tall. Lord Myles Gaunt of the Crownlands. Alessa did the same as Dyanna, she named her first born son after her father.

For Jon, he was no longer apart of the night's watch. The northern houses named him the new lord of the north. So Jon became an Stark, where Jon took a wife to continue the Stark line through him.

Where it worked out for everyone.

THE END!!!!!