Chapter 3 : King in the North

Entering the castle of the Starks King Jaehaerys was on his stunning horse looking over the starks as they bowed down to  him. The rest of the men of the king came further inside the castle. The carriage that held the Queen and the daughters of the King entered inside the castle, Jaehaerys got off of his horse walking to Lord Eddard Stark and his family. The king told Eddard stark to stand and the rest followed. 

" Lord Stark" Jaehaerys said 

" Your Grace" Eddard said back to the king

" Welcome to the North your grace". Eddard said

" Thank you, it is a wonderful place." Jaehaerys said as he looked at the castle.

After speaking with Eddard Stark, the king made his way to look at each of the children of Eddard Stark. Coming to a stop at lady Sansa Stark, he knew that she will be a good queen when she marries his oldest son. Meeting each child of Eddard Stark everyone moved inside the castle to relaxing  since it took a long time to arrive in the north. Being a few hours later the king talked to Eddard about the offer he wants to be done between their houses in marriage. Because Jaehaerys still felt bad about his older brother did to Eddard's sister and he wants to make things right between the both men. For Eddard he needed to speak with his wife about the news and when that happened, Sansa listened to the discuss between her parents inside the castle, she was fulled with so much joy. Because Sansa wanted to be queen so much and to get out of the north, to see king's landing, pretty much everything due to the fact that Sansa is spoiled brat. 

For that, Sansa begged her family to say yes to the king's offer, in the end Eddard said yes to the king. With that Eddard grabbed some of his men and his two daughters to king's landing while leaving Robb in charge of Winterfell until Eddard comes back. And before leaving, King Jaehaerys looked at the one person that was leaving the group of people, that person was a young man named Jon snow. What people thought that he is a bastard son to Lord Stark but the king knows that is not the truth. Because he could see that Jon Snow is the child to his older brother, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. The king was conflicted on the matter, he does not want to kill him, because he knows that Jon Snow has no idea the truth of his parents and or the history that comes with it. Plus the king knows that Jon Snow would not want to a part of the royal line because Jon took the order of the night's watch because that is what he wanted. Jon went with his uncle Benjen to the wall. 

Going back to king's landing all made their way, coming to a stop at the crossroads to reset for a moment. Sansa left her sister, Arya because Arya was not being a lady. Sansa went to look for the prince, her future husband. When she did, Sansa give him a small simile towards Aegon and he did the same to Sansa. Aegon took her hand going on for a walk while everyone rested, Sansa was very the moon on what was happening at this very moment. 

Cersei watched her older son with the Stark girl as Cersei stayed with her daughters and youngest son in her arms. As she held her youngest son in her arms, her older daughter was trying to argue with her about the marriage, the princess does not want to marry anyone at least anyone from the high garden but Cersei shut her daughter down. 

" You will do as your father demands of you, and I agree with your father. So stop acting like a child. You are a princess of the seven kingdoms and a woman at that, act like it!" Cersei spoke to her daughter before leaving with her youngest son in her arms. Leaving the princess more angry than ever. There was nothing that she can do in this matter, the princess is now stuck.