Chapter 2.1

Dyanna and Alessa woke up outside. Looking around seeing that they are in the North but not sure where in the North.

Sitting up looking at each other they soon realized that they are in the back of the castle of home Stark. Alessa reached over to pull out hay out of Dyanna's hair. They get up feeling sore all over the place like they were in a battle. Walking back inside the castle they saw everyone walking around like there is something important that was going on.

Coming to a stop when they saw Catelyn Stark coming towards them.

" There are you two, I have been looking for you both all over the place. You two need to go get ready for the arrival of the King and the Court."

Alessa and Dyanna looked confused. The king? Was it Robert Baratheon? They slowly went inside the castle going to the rooms to get ready. Wearing dresses that was required by Lady Stark.

Coming back outside standing behind the starks. Dyanna and Alessa were wondering which king is coming here. So they just waited for the shoe to drop. Soon enough the courtyard showed red colors and the symbol of a dragon. Dyanna and Alessa's furrowed their eyebrows wondering what was happening.

The Carriage also came inside the courtyard, pure sliver beautiful carriage. Then the king came inside all bowed, Dyanna and Alessa looked each other wondering who the king was. Waiting for the king to allow them to stand, once they were able to stand. Dyanna and Alessa looked at the new mysterious king and the court he brought with him.

Their eyes connected to the king moving across each member that surrounded the king. Both of their eyes landed on two people that were in the open.

Ser Harwin Strong and Ser Criston Cole.

Their eyes grow big utterly confused and worried about what this is. Also they looked at the girls as well, to them they know everything.

The carriage door opened up showing the queen, Alicent and Rhaenyra coming out of the carriage. The girls cussed under their breaths.

" Lord Eddard Stark. It is good to meet you" the king said

" your grace, welcome to Winterfell." Eddard said back to the king.

The starks greeted the Queen along with Alicent and Rhaenyra. They two looked at both girls that stood behind the starks. Soon after that each and every member moved inside the castle. Lady stark showed the chambers for the court.

Dyanna and Alessa stayed back as they watched everyone moving around the castle.