Chapter 2.2

Later that very night a feast was hold inside the great hall. All of the Starks were inside with the royal family, the king and the queen having a great time with food and drink.

But for Criston Cole and Harwin Strong were keeping their eyes open for two girls, Alessa and Dyanna. Because in fact someway those girls are the daughters to Rhaenyra Targaryen and their fathers are Criston Cole and Harwin Strong.

Their plans was when they see them, to demand how and why they are here. They want answers from it all. So they kept their eyes open for them both. And soon enough Alessa and Dyanna came walking inside the great hall moving against the people. That is when they made their move. Both of the men followed the girls inside the great hall following outside to another room of the castle. Finally able to get them, both Criston and Harwin pulled them up the stairs of the higher levels of the castle as both men waited for Rhaenyra and Alicent.

Criston and Harwin stood by the door so the girls would not leave before Rhaenyra and Alicent get here. When they did that is when the questions started to fly out of everyone's mouth.

" Look, I have no idea how and why this happen. But maybe when we blew up at you, all of you and you guys changing your own history, changed history for itself. Because their was no wars, no hate things changed for the better." Alessa said

" And maybe this was supposed to be like this?" Dyanna said next

All of them looked at each for a small moment before they went on with their night heading into the morning. When morning hit the north all of the court were getting ready to head back to king's landing but the king Jacaerys made an offer to Lord Eddard Stark to bring his daughters to king's landing. So the girls can see what court life is like and maybe find an match for both of his daughters. Eddard somewhat agreed on the matter but was not too sure and the king saw this and that is when King Jacaerys made Lord Eddard Stark the master of Laws. So now that Eddard has a seat on the great council for the king, that is something Eddard can not turn down. So Eddard ready his men that will make the journey to King's landing with his daughters Sansa and Arya. 

But before leaving winterfell, Alicent saw that Alessa and Dyanna were staying behind in winterfell and that was not okay. Because Alicent, Rhaenyra, Harwin and Criston knows what is behind the wall and they will do anything in their power to make sure that the girls do not stay in the north. That they want the girls to be with them, for Rhaenyra where her daughters would safe by her side. So Alicent asked Eddard Stark to bring Alessa and Dyanna with them to king's landing. Alessa and Dyanna did not want to go to king's landing, they wanted to stay in the north and head beyond the wall to see the night king was still around or not but Alicent changed the plans on that. When the girls were ready they both head to their own horses with long faces not looking forward going to king's landing, because they already saw it. 

The whole court of the king moved out of winterfell and Eddard with his men did the same as the went on the king's road. Having breaks every now and then on the king's road, Harwin kept his eye on his only daughter which Dyanna. And Criston did the same with his only daughter as everyone came to a break. For Harwin, he walked towards his daughter, Dyanna to start up a conversation with her. 

" So, how are you?" Harwin asked

Dyanna looked him before speaking " Utterly confused but happy to see your face, that I still have a father that is alive." 

Harwin liked the words Dyanna said He moved to embrace her into his arms. Harwin giving his daughter a much needed hug for them both. Alessa looked on that smiling at the scene in front of her as she fixed her horse. 

Finishing unloading small things to rest for the night at the cross road inn, to rest before making their journey again.