❤️‍🔥Smut(Kiritodo)❤️‍🔥

This will be a Kiritodo smut chapter so if u don't wanna read that then u can go to the other chapter I wanted y'all to listen to my favorite song also
.
.
.
Todoroki POV
I was packing my boxes until I got a phone call from somebody I looked at my phone and then the Username was *Kirishima ❤️‍🔥* I then picked up and said "hello"
"Hey babe" he whispered,"why are you whispering" I asked, "Because katsuki is in the other room" he said, "oh,but what do you need" I asked, " Oh yeah can I come over~" he said sexually,"Y-Yeah sure" I stuttered
"Ok great see you later than" he said excited,"Yeah B-Bye" I said
I hung up the phone and then went back to packing after I was finally done I then picked up my phone to look at the time which was 10:21 p.m. at moment.Then I suddenly heard knock at the door when I got up to check who was at the door I saw it was Kirishima I then open the door to let him in after I let him in I then kissed him.
.
.
.
.
No one POV
After Todoroki opened the door and let Kirishima in he then kissed Kirishima he before could even say anything.Kirishima broke the kissed a said "hmm desperate ain't ya","mhmm" Todoroki then hummed out, then Kirishima picked up Todoroki and then carried him to the room.

 Kirishima then pinned Todoroki to the wall as he passionately kissed him "Mmm~"Todoroki moan in the kiss as Kirishima when down to his neck "A-ahh~ Kiri-mmm~" Todoroki said as he put his hands on his mouth so Kirishima couldn't hear him "No no no" Kirishima said as he then grabbed Todoroki hands off his mouth and pinned them to the wall,"I wanna hear those sweet moans of yours~"Kirishima said as he then went back to Todoroki's neck "M-mmm~ Kiri-Ah-ahh~ S-stop teasing m-me!~"Todoroki then moaned out, Kirishima then walked over to the bed to sit down and had put Todoroki on his lap, at this point Todoroki really wanted to get fucked so he roughly started kissing Kirishima and start grinding on Kirishima member,"M-mmm~ F-fuck Todo-roki~" Kirishima says as he breaks the kiss, "M-mhmm~" Todoroki hummed out as he started get on he knees and faced with Kirishima hard member, "what are you doing now Todoroki?" Kirishima questioned ," you'll see~" Todoroki says sexually.

 Todoroki then started to unbuckle Kirishima's belt and then unzipped his pants, then started pulling down Kirishima's boxers to see Kirishima's hard member. And then Todoroki looked up at Kirishima who was blushing and then looked back at his hard member,and then spitted on the tip of his member and started to take his hands and went up and down on his member that which case Kirishima to groan a little he then put the tip in his mouth to tease Kirishima a little "M-mm~" Kirishima moaned, Todoroki then started to suck on Kirishima's hard member but he was teasing Kirishima which made him a little frustrated.

 Kirishima then grabbed Todoroki hair and then started bobbing his head on his cock which made Todoroki gag a little "Ah-ahhh~ T-this feel so good~" Kirishima then said as he looked at Todoroki who was taking his whole 12inch dick without a problem,"I-I'm gonna C-cum" Kirishima said while moaning and at that he came in Todoroki mouth,"lemme see you swallow it~" Kirishima then said to Todoroki who actually swallow it, "Good boy~" Kirishima said to Todoroki. Kirishima then picked up Todoroki and then pinned him to the bed and flipped him over and whispered in his ear, " Are you ready~" Todoroki then started grinding his ass on Kirishima hard member which Kirishima grunt "I'm gonna prep you first Alright?"
Todoroki then started pouting"F-Fine", Kirishima then flipped Todoroki back over started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and took his pants off which let him in his boxers he then flipped him back over and then took over his boxers, Kirishima took his index finger and put it in Todoroki mouth for him to suck on and then took it out and then whispered in Todoroki ear ," you ready pebble~" Todoroki the moaned out "M-mmm~" Kirishima then shoved his finger in Todoroki ass which made Todoroki moan very loud because of the pain," baby y-your so tight Loosing up a L-little" Kirishima then say to Todoroki as he started fingering him "M-Mmmm~a-ahhh~" Todoroki moaned out," imma add another finger is that okay?" Kirishima asked Todoroki,"M-mhm~" Todoroki hummed out. Kirishima then added another finger in which made Todoroki moan alot he then started fingering him.

Bout 12 minutes of fingering "alright I think your loose enough" Kirishima says as he took his fingers out of Todoroki "M-mmm~" Todoroki moaned out ,Kirishima then lined up his member with Todoroki ass and then slowly shoved it in ,"A-ahhh!~"Todoroki moaned out loudly , Kirishima then started to thrust slowly so he wouldn't hurt Todoroki, Todoroki then got use to it and then asked Kirishima to go faster Kirishima then went faster "Ah ah ah ah a-ahhhh~" at every thrust Todoroki moaned at ,"F-Faster a-ahhh~".

 Todoroki moaned out Kirishima then did what he said and went faster,"hmm~ah ah ah I-I'm gonna C-cum~ Kiri-ahhh~""No no no Not yet pebble~"Kirishima then put his index finger on the tip of Todoroki member so he doesn't cum

" Ah-ahh~ K-Kirishima I really have T-To~"Todoroki said as he started grabbing the sheets on the bed,"Not before I do~"Kirishima says as he thrusted into Todoroki making his head go back and his back arch Kirishima then pulled Todoroki hair and started thrusting into him like crazy making him a moaning and shaking mess. Kirishima finally cum in Todoroki and finally let Todoroki cum also ,"Wanna go for another round~" Kirishima asked ,"mhmm" Todoroki hummed.After hours of doing the ❤️‍🔥Devil's Tangle❤️‍🔥 Todoroki and Kirishima got finished and now was laying in the bed sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope y'all like this chapter anyways ur gotta go study so byeeeee
.
.
997 words 😩