Chapter 21

☢Will be short really short☢

.

.

4 Years Later~

.

Curseyousatan POV

" Babe I'm going to work now!" Katsuki said before opening the door, " Okay love you!" Izuku said back, " Love you too!" Katsuki said before walking out of the door. 

Katsuki and Izuku graduated from college....if you don't know what they went for. Katsuki went there for Business school and Izuku went there for Fashion school. They still talk to their friends but they don't talk to Kirishima or Todoroki anymore because Izuku did say he never wanted to see or talk to Todoroki ever again which he was saying to Kirishima also. Izuku is now 22 years old and Katsuki is now 23 years old. Katsuki did actually propose to Izuku and they are now engaged 🎉. They are now planning on having a kid in the future, the max is 3 but they will stay with 1 for right now. They also don't stay in an apartment anymore. They moved into a luxury house with 4 rooms, 2 guest rooms, 7 baths, 1 outside pool, 1 indoor pool, 2 kitchens, 3 living rooms, and Etc......You can say they are really rich...... But they are planning to live a happy and lovely life together......Forever ❤.............. 

.

.

.

.

.

Guys this is the last chapter of this story....Yeah sad but if you made it this far Thank you so much for reading my story I really appreciate it. But I hope u have a great day/night and stay blessed Love you guys ❤.

.

.

.

.

.

.

309 words