🌝Smut (Bakudeku)🌚

(-tbh- I feel like y'all have been waiting for this bc i no my friends have so let's get into it shall we-)

.

.

.

.
⚠️BEFORE WE START BOTH OF THIS MFS HAS KINKS THAT THEY LOVE [If you don't like things like that then you might wanna leave and not read this]⚠️
.

.

.

.
Bakugo Pov
I walked Deku to my other room where I decorated which basically was a strip club
I then pinned the greenette to the wall and started kissing him roughly pulling his crop top off as I felt him grind upon me making me feel a tight tent in my pants, Deku then broke the kiss and walked to the bathroom "Stay here Kacchan~" he said as he closes the door, "Oh I will!~" I said back as I walked to the bed and sat down. Deku then walked out of the bathroom wearing a bunny suit (This)

He then had pink fuzzy handcuffs in his hand pointing to a chair for me to sit in, I then walk to chair and sat it in while he handcuffed my hands back,"What do you think your doing Deku" I asked, "Oh Kacchan you'll see~" Deku then said as he star...

He then had pink fuzzy handcuffs in his hand pointing to a chair for me to sit in, I then walk to chair and sat it in while he handcuffed my hands back,"What do you think your doing Deku" I asked, "Oh Kacchan you'll see~" Deku then said as he started Dancing on the pole.
.
.
.
No One POV
As Izuku was dancing Bakugo eye-fucking him in every movement he was doing. Izuku then started to do more and more sexual Movements, Bakugo then started to feel more tents in his pants. Izuku then started to give Bakugo a lap dance, Bakugo was like an animal ready to eat his prey. Izuku stopped giving Bakugo a lap dance as he sat in his lap and started bouncing on him and moaning, "Mmmm~Ahh~" Deku moaned out in Bakugo ear making Bakugo even more hard, " You can take over now Daddy~" Izuku said as he unhandcuffed Bakugo, Bakugo then attack Izuku pushing into the bed he then takes off Izuku's clothes off and starts biting and kissing every single part of Izuku's body
"D-daddy F-fuck me please~" Izuku moaned out, " What you want me to do bunny I couldn't hear you?~" Bakugo asked, " M-master....please F-fuck me!~" Izuku moaned out, " Your wish is my command" Bakugo said as he took his pants off and his boxers, " Do you want me to prep you or?-" Bakugo was cut off by Deku, " N-no...p-please master F-fuck me already~" Izuku says, " ight" Bakugo says as he slowly put his member inside of the greenette, " Tell me to move" Bakugo said, " Y-you can~" Izuku said. Bakugo then started thrusting making Deku moan, " Ahhh~so deep~" Deku moan out, Bakugo kept on Thrusting in the same tempo while Izuku was moaning and Bakugo was groaning, "Aaaa~F-faster... M-master!~" Izuku asked, Bakugo then sped up the tempo and went harder, " You fucking slut~" Bakugo groaned out, " I-I'm your Slut..... M-master~" Izuku moaned out while still getting thrusted by Bakugo, Izuku then cummed, " D-daddy can y-you c-cum in me?~" Izuku asked, "Sure can~" Bakugo then thrusted a few more times before cumming inside Izuku, "How about you ride me bunny?~" Bakugo asked, "Y-Yes please~.. M-master~" The Greenette said as he got ontop of the blonde, " Start whenever you want to~" Bakugo said, Izuku then started bouncing on Bakugo, " Aaaaaaa~Your so fucking deep in me right now~" Izuku moaned out, " You feel so fucking good~" Bakugo groaned as he put his hands on Izuku thighs, Izuku then looked down at Bakugo who was groaning and the greenette bent down and started kissing and sucking the blonde's neck while still bouncing, " M-mm~Shit~" Bakugo moaned out, Izuku then sat up, " Not you moaning~" Izuku said while smirking, " Not you finna be moaning my name~" Bakugo said while he flipped Izuku over and started thrusting into him, "Aaaaaaa~K-katsuki~" Izuku moaned out loudly, " See look at you I didn't do anything to you that much~" Bakugo says as he goes harder,"Mmm~Aaahhh~" Izuku moans out as he arches his back, Bakugo then grabs Izuku neck and starts sucking his neck, "Ah-ahh~" Izuku starts tearing up from the pleasure, Izuku then cums and Bakugo does as well.
"A-aahhh~"
.
"Wanna take this to the bathroom bunny?~"
.
"And take a shower also?~"
.
"Yes bunny~"
.
"Then Yes daddy~"
.
Bakugo then carrier deku to the bathroom while he turned the water on and waited for it to get hot enough, " Okay it's ready bunny~" Bakugo asked, " Okay Master~" Izuku answered back as the blonde picked the greenette up and put him in the shower, "You can start whenever you want to Daddy~" The Greenette said, "Aight" The blonde answer back as he turned Izuku around, bent him over, and started thrusting, "H-harder!~aaaa~" Izuku begged and Bakugo then went harder, " F-fuck~" Bakugo moaned out while speeding up the tempo, " You freaky fucking slut!~" Bakugo said while he smack Izuku on the ass, " Aaa-ahhh!~"Izuku moaned out, " My. Fucking. Kinky. Slut" Bakugo went harder at every pause while smacking his ass each time, Izuku was shaking and moaning mess. He loved it, " Fill me with your cum please master~" Izuku begged, "As you wish my whore" Bakugo groan as he went faster and harder while biting and sucking Izuku's neck and then they both cummed at the same time.
.
"Want to go to sleep now bunny"
.
"Y-Yes please"
.
"Okay"
.
Bakugo shut off the water of the shower and dried them both off and then carried him to the bed and laid down, " I love you Kacchan" " I love you too nerd" They both said as Izuku was the first person to go sleep then Bakugo shut his eyes and went to sleep as well
.

.

.

.

.
{I hope y'all like this chapter I know it took me a long damn time to make this but I wanted to make it a good one since it is my very first smut bakudeku so I hope y'all have a great day/night and stay blessed 😌}
.

.

.

.

.

.
1017 words