Chapter one: The Icewing.

Where am I?

What time is it?

Who are these dragons in front of me?

Moreover, who am I?

The dragons in front of her were admiring her.

"She's so beautiful. I guess she takes after you, Parka." The taller one said, meaning the other shorter one was Parka. He held me up to the sun. I squinted. I wasn't used to this. I wiggled in his grasp, signaling that I wanted to go down. The one named Parka said "Oh Aspen dear, please do be careful." So his name was Aspen. Aspen then went outside, leaving me and Parka alone. Parka then said "Lynx. Your name is Lynx, my little baby. Lynx. Isn't that beautiful? The most beautiful baby in the world, with the most beautiful name. Oh I am so glad you're mine!"

Then, Parka hugged me. So my name was Lynx. She propped me up on the bed, looking at me in awe. I now felt something funny, like there was an earthquake in my stomach. Parka then laughed and said "My baby has a REALLY big appetite!" After, she looked out the window, and was searching for Aspen. 

A few minutes later, Aspen arrived with fish and seals, and Lynx liked all of it. By the end of the meal, her stomach was bulging with food, and she was brought to her bed to sleep. She was so full that she couldn't sleep until much later in the night. Her mind was full of thoughts as she laid down in her bed.

I am lynx.

I am a baby.

My parents are Aspen and Parka.

They love me.

I like food.

I like seals more than fish.

I like my life.

And with that, she fell asleep.

- 5 dragon years later -

Lynx was now 5, and she was to go to school. She had school before, as she was now a noble, and she went to some prestigious school for icewings. Though she liked the lessons, she HATED how they taught it, so she pleaded with her mom and dad to let her transfer. 

"Mom please, I don't like it there. Their teaching barely reaches me, and when it does, I can't make sense of it unless I read the book beforehand," Lynx said, forming a pleading sign with her talons. Parka sighed and told Lynx to wait. She went to the other room, probably deep in thought. Dad is also there, Lynx thought. Maybe they're talking it over. Oh I really do hope they say yes, my favorite icewing is there! Better not tell though, they'd tell me I'm too young, and make me stay here in this horrible school. Lynx then paced around the house, careful not to go near the room her mom and dad were meeting in. She was about to make her fourth lap around the house when suddenly, her parents came out of the room, and was using her I Am Very Serious face. Aspen tried to replicate it, though it turned out as a I Am Not Too Serious face.

"Lynx, we need to talk."

Uh oh, That was NOT good. From past experience, she knew that if she won, her mom would go hug her and say she's sorry. However, ANYTHING ELSE could be disaster. ESPECIALLY NOW. She was very nervous. 

"Lynx, we understand that you don't like it there."

Even worse (╥﹏╥)

"And we understand you'd like to transfer."

Why did she have to make every sentence so dramatic!? It's getting too much for me! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"However, before you transfer, we'd like you to understand how much we love you!"

Lynx ran to her, doing affectionate punches and saying "WHY, DID, YOU, HAVE, TO, MAKE, ME, PANIC, I, NOW, HAVE, HIGH, BLOOD, PRESSURE! RAAAAAH!" ༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

She was now very happy, and her mom laughed at what she said. She told her to pack, and she would be able to choose which school would she be going to. Lynx quickly packed her bags, and was waiting anxiously at the door, trembling with excitement. 

At last, they were at the front door. Parka was wearing some nice earrings, while Aspen was wearing some cologne. Lynx now flew as fast as she could to Jade Mountain Academy, or J.M.A.

This is the best day of my life.

Hey y'all! Hope you liked the first chap. Will see y'all again maybe on Jan 8 to 10, depends on my class. It starts tomorrow btw.

Anyways,

Quote of the day:

Be a Lynx.