Plot Twist

Wait. What happened after the catastrophe? What gone one between the two in the meanwhile? Are questions that will be answered.

Lets rewind to the holy grail.

As Lynx waited, she began to hear soft footsteps. She tensed. Who could this be? What will happen? She quickly eyed the room. The kitchen; only the cook. The residential area; no one at the entrance. The balcony? Still no one. There. In the main atrium, was a dragon. Not any dragon in fact, an icewing. He gloriously walked, letting the sun reflect off his shiny scales. (Auto corrected to he gloriously kissed lynx lol) 

Her heart was beating so hard; she was so surprised to see that it was winter. (Winter??? How is HE here? Huh?????) Unconsciously, she walked forward, not hearing the instructions Queen snowfall was yelling at her. She felt like all the noise blurred around her except Winters footsteps and her heart beat. Lynx continued on, listening while her heart beat synced with Winter's footsteps. She was getting faster now, getting closer to winter.

Granted, you probably know the stuff here already so 

******Timeskip******

~winter~

As they walked side by side, his brain was racing around with a tornado of questions. ( What will happen if you left me again?) And so on and so on. 

K im lazy so ill skip now 

I kinda ran out of ideas so plz give me some in the comments.