Chapter, Idk????? Totally not okay

"Ah, excuse me, uh *looks at notes* Antarctic? Why are you edging in on the little dragonet?" Nightingale's words struck Antarctic so suddenly he tripped over his feet while backing away. After, EVERYONE was now staring at him. He didn't feel this pressured since the time his parents looked disappointed when there was a rankings ceremony!  Out of all the dragonets, one dragonet caught his eye. Evidently, Pineapple was whispering to the little nightwing, which he hadn't figured out the name of yet. But one word struck out in the mix match of words in the mushy conversation. Star. 

Hmph, so that was her name. He though as they stopped whispering and realize he was staring at them. Well, time to get to class. As the teacher was telling the students the new lecture on the scorching, Antarctic was in a far away dreamland where he was at the head of a battalion on icewing at his own command, bringing peace and justice to the world. The fight he was in was with a troublesome nightwing rebellion, which unjustly put a innocent rainwing in prison for something they did. They were nearly done when he heard the familiar ring of the lunch bell. Argh, so annoying! He grumbled to himself. He crept off to the rest of the school to explore, although he already had a map; he still wanted to explore himself.

He was  so deep in thought that he nearly bumped into a  elderly dragon. "Oh! Sorry, didn't see you there!" He said without much thought. The elderly dragon, just slid past like he wasn't there. Well, nothing interesting here.

--------time skip------- 

"Dad, can you tell me a story?" Antarctic asked his dad on one late night. He was quite into bedtime stories, although his parents were worried that he might get too used to it and would cry without it, although he thought that was stupid. "Yes son, I can tell you a story." He answered, letting Antarctic snuggle in to his chest. "Once upon a time, a young dragonet, who's name was winter, was struggling in a rankings test. His siblings were already far ahead when he decided he might find a polar bear on the sea. He went there when his eyes fell on a scavenger."

" *A scavenger? This far north?* He was surprised to see it, for scavengers didn't usually go this far north . And there, was a polar bear, wait a FAMILY of polar bears wobbled out to shore. Their stubby little legs were clumsy. One cub jumped on the other and wrestled. Although the moment didn't last so long, as his parents, Tundra and Narwhal, approached. His sister, Icicle, sneered in triumph when Winter tried to explain that he was about to get it, yet he was cut off. The bears? Well, they were already long gone." His father said, hoping Antarctic wouldn't get bored. After, he continued a bit. "Well, its about time you get to bed. Good gracious, its near sunrise already!" He ended off the story. After, he tucked Antarctic into bed and slept.