Hihihihihi

Hihihihihi I have hacked into the writers laptop! Now, yes, I will be fixing some stuff he got wrong, and btw in Antarctic! Now to my thoughts. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WAIT, WHAAAAAAAAT? *Laughs* WHY IS THERE A MUSHY SAPPY, *breath* LOVELY PHOTO OF WINTER KISSING LYNX?????? *Falls off chair and I hear it* (Me) *climbing upstairs* Hello? Whos there? (Antarctic) oh crap! Help!!!!! I cant get back!!!! He'll kill me! (Me) *opens door* *gasps* WHY, AND WHY, ARE YOU ON MY LAPTOP? *rampages over to Antarctic* 

(Back in the book) editor's note: I am still mad at him, so mad, but ARRGH ITS INEVITABLE! NO ONE CAN'T LAUGH AT THAT PHOTO!

Antarctic snuggled up with winter on his bed, for the second time, to continues his story. He was, ACTUALLY excited for it, although the first time? Brr, he shuddered. "Well, let's start." Winter said, adjusting his talons and wings to be comfortable. "Winter, had a so-called weird, obsession with scavengers. On day, he was with his brother, for that weird little obsession, and got caught, right there, in skywing territory by, none other than skywings." He paused to take a breath. Antarctic already knew this from the last time; he hoped that he could skip this part. He spotted it on his face, and understood. "Well, i think you already know this so I'll just skip," he said. "So, I'll get right to the interesting part. Ah, well, first, choose. Which do you want? R or A?" Winter asked, hoping he said A, because he knew if he said R, it wouldn't end well. "I want R." Antarctic answered. Winter blushed, knowing he'd have to show it, or else Antarctic will get suspicious and investigate.

"So?" Antarctic asked, yet again, for winter to continue. " Well, alright. So, one day, in my home at sanctuary, i suddenly remembered my old friend, and decided to go meet her. One step outside my house, I realized she was in the ice kingdom, and hesitated." He stopped to look around, eyeing the things around them. "Well, I went there, and saw her right when i entered.

Antarctic saw winter slightly blush, not understanding that this, was gonna get SAPPY. "And uh, i, i, uh mmmmmmm, uh , mhmmmmmm, uHuhHHhUhhuhHhihHuhhhUuuuuUh, i, i , ummmmm went over there anddddddd uh, uh ,uh ,uh, mmmmmmmm, *blushes* told her, that, uhhhh, ummmmm uHuhHHhUhhuhHhihHuhhhUuuuuUh, l, l, yeahiwentoverthereandtoldherthatilovedhersomuchandwishedshelovedmebackandtriedkissingherandfailedbecausethebellrangandihadtogo*deep breath*" Antarctic barely understood that, but smirked at what it meant. He eyed his dad while also smiling, giving an anguish face, and a suspicious face. From what Winter could tell, he was in danger of a notoriously dangerous thing, called suspicion.