Psst, you there?

Yeah, I am so so sorry again for not writing, i lost all ideas, and switched to winterwatcher- for a bit. Anyways, I will continue. I honestly feel very guilty. 

Lynx POV

Every day was the same. Get up, brush off, and go over to winter and try not to say 'wake up, honey😘😘'. Wait. DID SHE SAY THAT????? 

No, lynx. Get the hang of it. Its not like that he loves you back. *Hes probably in love with that nightwing. Although she's cute, at least APPRECIATE what I have given you!* She thought. She dragged herself off her bed, pinched herself a few times, and threw herself into the sky. 

It was, beautiful. Over on the west she could see the vast desert; beyond that, her home. It was a BIG hassle to try and lie to get out of the ice kingdom to find winter. Now what did she say? 'I have an urgent emergency.' now the queen is worried about her.  

She flew over to jade mountain, where alba and her switched. Alba complained WAYY too much about JMA, things like: its too HOT in here! HOW can i be with a nightwing in our winglet? And things like that. After, she landed at the entrance, Her usual visitors were mightyclaws and ostrich. But they weren't here. She didn't care much, because she never asked for them to come. She breathed in the cold, frosty air as birds tweeted in the distance. The warm sun greeted her over by the east. In place of Mightyclaws and Ostrich, A fellow sandwing came to greet her.

"Howdy! My name's qibli. What are you here for on such a beautiful morning?" He said. "Oh, nothing much. I just wanted to ask; have you seen winter going here secretly? In the middle of the night?" "No? Although he might, igloo-face doesn't do that." Lynx was relieved. She was suspecting winter. Although he always looked innocent, she couldnt help suspecting him.

She smiled. *This morning was the best.* She thought.