Chapter 3 Okay.....?

Winter's PoV

Okay, what to do. Winter sighs. He was wandering around the school aimlessly, just walking off his mind. In-between classes, he had no interest whatsoever, so he ended up wandering and meandering around the school, earning him confused looks from the other dragons. On weekends, he had even less to do. He even considered to listen to history, of all things. 

He was honestly bored, for his annoying sandstorm has vanished. I somehow need him in my life. Winter thought. He spends most of his time listening to his crappy jokes and banter. Sometimes he gets fed up, so he goes somewhere quieter, but after a while since he isn't used to the silence he walks around again, hoping Qibli would use his Winter-Finder radar to find him.

He was walking around the place, taking a look at some food and classes. He finally settled on a small rock, overviewing the main entrance. He sat down, feeling quite nice. He noticed a couple blue specks on the main entrance. He thought they were Icewings from a distance, but no one can mistake those beautiful shades of white and blue. 

Winter, despite his curiosity, decides to call it a day and sleep, for he had absolutely nothing to do. He chose to walk past the main hall, maybe to catch a glimpse of whoever the heck was here. Come to think of it, I saw, two? Or was it three? Hopefully three, because if two, they might be my parents.  Winter thought.

As he passed the hall, no one was there. They must've left already, Winter thought. As he turns, he takes a glance of the winglets. He notices that there was a change. Carnelian's name was scratched off, so that confirms his doubts. It was indeed three, and they were the new student's parents. Phew, Winter thought. But did I see an Icewing? But IM the ICEWING. Thats new.

still too lazy