Picture

JAY'S POV

Taking another shot and downing it, I laugh a little at how crazy Will was beginning to act. Shaking my head at my younger brother, I see Kevin eyeing me. "What's wrong man?" Kevin asks. "Having second thoughts?" He questions.

"Hell no." I reply. "I am just worried." I shrug.

"Why?" Adam asks sitting his empty shot glass down.

"Do you think she is having second thoughts?" Will questions sitting down.

"Nah." I reply. "Today she seemed a bit jumpy." I tell them.

"She's always jumpy, she wouldn't be my sister if she wasn't." Justin laughs.

"I know, but it's a little worse. Like something has happened, and she is keeping it from me." I shrug. "Maybe I am being paranoid." I reply.

"Probably, we all know Avery tells you everything." Will laughs.

"True, she does." Kelly smirks.

"Pipe it, Severide, just like your woman does." I grin.

"You know it." Kelly laughs downing the rest of his shot.

Shaking my head, I lean back watching the guys enjoy themselves. It wasn't long till the strippers walked out and I saw Kelly and Will smirking. "Dude, I promised Avery none." I reply to them.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt." Kelly grins.

"It hurts me, because I can't keep it from her." I reply.

"Yeah you can, big brother." Will smirks.

Shaking my head, I watch one of them come to me, as she straddles my lap. Shifting uncomfortably, I feel her hand trail down my chest. Looking up at her, she smirks leaning in as I gently push her off. "Sorry, I am not into this." I reply getting up and walking away from the party.

Making my way through the crowd, I get to the bar and sit. I order a beer, and sigh leaning into it. Feeling my phone viberate, I see a message from Avery. Sliding my phone unlock, I open it to see a picture of the stripper on me, and the heated message below from Avery. [i][b]Avery: I thought no strippers. Come on Jay, why lie to me? You promised![/i][/b]

Looking around, I don't know who sent that to her. Shaking my head I pay for the drink. Walking out of the bar, I step onto the street pulling her name up. Two rings, and she answers it, "What?" She snaps.

"Who sent you that?" I ask her.

"I don't know, it says it came from Will's phone number." She snaps. "You swore." She adds.

"Babe, listen to me—" I stop as she ends the call.

Sighing heavily, I pinch the bridge of my nose. I was going to murder Will. Running a hand through my hair, I take and walk back in going straight towards my brother to settle this.