Beginning to End

[Justin]

Sitting in my sister's room with her. I sigh letting the tears fall as I wipe my eyes a little. Seeing the machine still breathing for her, we were nearly thirty hours in now. If she pulled through the remainder, she had a chance. Holding her hand, I sigh heavily. "Aves, please pull through. I need my little, annoying sister. Jay needs the woman that keeps him calm. Hell, dad needs his spoiled princess annoying him." I sigh frowning.

Hearing someone come into the room, I glance over seeing four nurse's there. "Can I help you all?" I question wiping my eyes as I get up and let go of my sister's hand.

"We're here to take her down for a MRI on her head."

"The doctor didn't tell me anything about a MRI." I reply narrowing my eyes at the four instantly grabbing my phone and texting my dad and Jay.

"Tough, because she's getting one." One snarls.

It didn't take long, till I was fighting with one. In the blink of an eye I felt something hit my head hard. Going down to my knees, I continue try to fight with the people to keep my sister safe till someone got here to help. Feeling another blow, and another. I feel my body shift sideways as I give into the blackness consuming my mind.

[Spencer]

Watching the four bringing her out of the hospital basement. I smirk. Seeing my own personal doctor already moving into action hooking her up to the breathing machine, and IV. I watch them load her into the ambulance, as I get in the front seat. It wasn't long till we were pulling out from Med heading out of Chicago for good.

Nearly ten hours later, we pull up outside the massive cabin I had. Getting out and glancing around, I smile to myself. "North Carolina, really?" Joe questions me getting out of the driver seat.

"Mhm." I reply.

Watching the rest help the doctor get her out and into the cabin. I smile walking with Joe slowly. "Why here?" Joe asks. "You have never been here." He looks at me dumbfounded.

I simply let a laugh escape my lips, "I have actually. Avery came here her senior year, and I stayed across the mountain." I tell him shrugging. "This was her grandpa's place, and when it came up for sale I bought it." I smirk.

"Spencer, you are seriously a twisted, and sick mother fucker." Joe laughs.

"Thank you." I tell him bowing and smiling. "You mind heading into town and picking up some things we'll need." I tell him handing him the cash and the list as he nods getting in his own car and disappearing.

Heading inside I head for the room on the lower level as I see the doctor checking Avery over. "Everything ok?" I ask.

"Spencer." He looks at me with a little horror.

"What?" I ask.

"We shouldn't had taken her. I read her chart from the hospital. She had a lot of damage done to her in the accident. I don't have the machines to check her properly." He informs me.

"Do your job, or I will make sure you die here and now." I snarl disappearing as I hear him grumbling.

Walking into my office, I pull up the Chicago news, seeing it already had made headlines. Smirking to myself, I was far away from them, and they'd never find us here. This was the start of something new, and a new life once Avery came out of the coma.