A Simple Smirk

[Spencer]

Sitting in the integration room, I let a snicker emerge from my lips. It'd been a couple hours since they'd placed me in here, keeping my wrists behind my back. Shaking my head a little, they think it's over. Little did they know, this was just the start to my demise to get what I wanted in life.

Hearing the door open, as the all mighty, Hank Voight walks in with his little lap dog, Jay Halstead trailing behind. The door closes, as I watch carefully as Hank sits down in front of me. The older man, plasters a smirk on his face, as the fist plows into my left jaw.

Letting an oomph escape my lips, I spit the blood out in the floor. Turning to look at them, I narrow my eyes at the two. Before letting my smirk return to my face. "This has been fun, and I mean real fun. But you have no evidence of me doing any crime." I laugh.

"Oh, you are a fucking idiot, Charnas!" Jay snaps. "Dash cams, body cams. Catches you at the scene of the crime. When Avery was trying to run away, and you forced her into your car before wrecking." Jay seethes out.

"Are you so sure about that?" I smirk looking at the two. "I was home, with my grandmother." I simply state. "She's elderly, and no one is willing to tend to her." I tell them, already having my albi ready for this moment.

"Cut the shit show, Charnas." Hank roars getting up, slamming his fists onto the metal table causing me to bust out laughing. "What's so funny?" He sneers staring at me.

"Funny, is the fact you think I done this crime. Of kidnapping, who is it again?" I question playing my cards just right.

"Cut the shit." Jay yells coming at me.

Smirking, I see Hank push him back shaking his head. Seeing the door open, and the African-American man, I believe they called Kevin peep in. "Uh, boss. You need to come here, a second." He tells Hank.

"We're busy." Hank replies not taking his eyes off of me.

"Well, you might want to see this." Kevin replies.

"Fine." Hank snaps out.

Seeing him and his little lap dog exit the room. The door soon shuts, as I smirk. Leaning back into the chair, I wiggle my wrist. Knowing they'd take the protection detail away from Avery while they had me in custody. Gave my guys enough time to do what I needed them to do, so I could make my final plan go into motion.

It wasn't very long, till Hank was walking in narrowing his eyes. "Don't think because you're getting released. That I won't be watching you." He warns me with a smirk. "Because I will be watching every step you make, Charnas. Waiting till I put your sorry, lousy ass, behind bars." He whispers to me.

Feeling the cuffs off of my wrist. I rub them and smirk at him, "Got it." I simply tell him laughing a little.

Rising to my feet, I simply walk out and glide out of the station. Seeing my ride waiting, I slip in and look over at Nadia. "Thank you, dear Nadia for picking me up. Is everything set?" I ask her.

"Boys are doing it now." Nadia looks at me and smiles. "Glad to assist you, Spencer. What friends are for." She smiles.

It isn't long till we're pulling out and heading farther up north to my secluded cabin. Once things were ready, no one would find her. And I wouldn't have to worry, if everything went according to plan.