Ch.1 Thread are torn

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia

I only own the plot and original characters

--

*This is my red hood story that I thought of a while back. To put it simply Izuku is the Red Hood, we've all seen those stories. Anyways, I put a little test on mine since I wanted to be as different as possible compared to those other ones. Now let me give you some background to this story since you'll need it. This first part takes place not long after the Overhaul Arc but is right before the Cultural Festival Arc. 

This is an alternate timeline type of story than an Alternate Universe. The reason I say this is because the only difference between this timeline and the og timeline is that the summer camp raid was a failure. This means no one was captured, and since no one was captured that means All Might vs. All for One never happened. So All Might is still around it's just that he took a bigger step back from hero work and is in a pseudo-retirement which means Endeavour earned his number one spot legitly making him less of an asshole. Besides that mostly everything was the same, now let's start this story.*

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku was humming as he was walking down the street with a grocery bag in his hand as he typed on his phone with the other. He had gone to the store to get some ingredients for candy apples for Eri. It had been a month since he had saved her and now was trying his hardest to be the big brother she saw in him. As he was walking he bumped into someone making him drop his phone and bag.

Izuku: Oh my bad, sor-

Izuku didn't get to finish as a turquoise light filled the empty sidewalk before just leaving the hodded figure by himself. The hooded man started to whistle as he casually continued his walk like nothing happened. A grin could be seen under the hood as the man twirled a glowing marble in his palm. The phone on the pavement started ringing with a phone ID showing the name Uraraka, however, no one was there to answer it.

--

The man now revealed to be Mr.Compress walked into some abandoned building stank with mold and God knows what else. Soon he reached a corner room with bars like an old jail cell. He tossed the marble into the cell as he walked into the small dark dirty cell as well. The marble deformed in a burst of light dropping Izuku onto the ground with a thud, before he could even react to his new surroundings, a giant club that looked like a magnet dropped on his head with a crunch knocking him out. Out of the shadows came Magne who had a neutral look followed by the rest of the league all with varying expressions, but mostly confused.

Dabi: So care to explain Scratchy why we kidnapped a UA student randomly?

Toga: Can I stab him?

Spinner: I agree with Dabi why are we kidnapping the student that Stain respects?

Magne: No good in questioning it now.

Shiggy scratched his neck as he smiled dangerously at the unconscious form of Izuku.

Shiggy: Simple really. Master is interested in the boy, and most importantly he just pisses me off. Tie him to the chair.

Spinner reluctantly complied tying quirk suppressors onto Izuku as he zip tied him into the chair.

Shiggy: Now let's wake him up. We got to get him ready for tomorrow's event.

Shiggy took a knife from Toga and stabbed it into Izuku's knee making him startle awake and scream in pain. Which just caused Shiggy's grin to grow larger.

--

Class 1-A was growing restless as the hours passed since Izuku left to go to the store. At first, they chalked it up as Izuku getting distracted or he was helping someone out. But after several missed calls and the sun shrinking beneath the horizon, they finally grew worried. Momo created a tracker to find Izuku's phone, they called the police and UA once they found his phone in a gutter along with the groceries he bought. The missing report for Izuku went out.