Ch.5 Cleanse and Control

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia or Dc material

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

An older Japanese man sat in the back of a crappy white minivan that barely drove in a straight line to an unknown location. The man wore a cheap fur coat with fake white fur at the top of the collar, everything on his person was either a fake brand or cheap. Around him were other men in simple cheap suits about 6 or so in total. This man's name was Chun Xin, the co-leader of the White Tigers, an old Yakuza gang that lost prominence ages ago and is now just a shell of its former self.

The White Tigers began post-quirks but still struggled with the trying times especially once the hero society fully formed. The way it is run is by dual leadership style with both leaders usually having completely different viewpoints and even lieutenants. This style had lived for hundreds of years and unironically was the thing holding the gang back. Chun was traditional and what you could call a gentleman thug while his fellow leader would do anything for power and money. This is why Chun found it weird that his partner called for a meeting at an abandoned warehouse, he was ready for the worse.

They pulled up to the dockyard in its early morning light, and carefully exited the car walking towards the warehouse. Chun ordered his fodder man to open the large door as the rest of his crew prepared themselves for a fight. The door opened and nothing happened making Chun even more suspicious. He and his crew entered the dark warehouse walking towards the sole light in the dark space which hovered over a poker table with the exact amount of chairs for him and Lietuanats along with the other co-leaders as well. However, there was one extra chair with its back turned to them and a leather jacket hanging on it.

Chun: Where the hell is Han?

Questioned Chun mostly talking to himself as he and his group walked further into the warehouse.

???: Not coming.

The chair with the leather jacket turned revealing a man in a suit of high-grade armor that held a grey tone to it with some faded black aspects on it. However, the most notable piece of the equipment was the red helmet the man wore that seemed to stare right through their souls. Chun pulled out his old 1911 and aimed it at the man with his crew preparing with their own quirks or weapons.

???: Now now. There's no need for all that, I don't mean any harm. Well, at the moment at least, depending on your answers they will determine if I'm a threat or not. Besides it's not like those ancient relics you guys got there could actually get by my armor. Now please, take a seat.

Izuku motioned with his hand to the seats across from me, however, they were all reluctant to do so.

Izuku: Come on now. If I wanted to kill you all, you would be dead already.

Eventually, the gangsters sat down opposite to Izuku, watching him with anxious eyes.

Chun: This meeting was supposed to be with my co-leader and yet here you are instead. Why is that, Mr?

Izuku: Red Hood.

Chun: Red Hood. So, care to explain?

Izuku: I assume you know how your clan's leadership changing works? Well, let's say I am the new co-leader due to Trial by Power.

Chun looked dumbfounded.

Chun: WHAT! When?

Izuku makes a dramatic effort to look at the watch on his wrist.

Izuku: Oh~ About 30 minutes or so ago. I went to him first for what I had to offer, he refused and now it's up to you to determine the fate of the gang. Oh, and here's some proof.