Ch.22 Platinum is the Color Red

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC Properties

I only own the plot and original characters

--

*Narrator POV*

Izuku was back in his home country of Japan where the Head of Business was located. She wasn't that much of a fighter but was still an important part of the Demon Head's finances. Hana Winters the CEO and founder of the largest business in the world with a hand in every single industry that you could imagine. Underneath the cover was a shady business that had dealings with every gang in every country they had a branch in.  

Hana was a calculating woman usually very quiet but stoic rather than shy. She was European in origin with long platinum hair that she usually had tied in a business bun. Her quirk was Platinum, anything she touched could be turned into platinum including herself and she could deactivate whenever she wanted. However, that's her true quirk the files in public have her listed as quirkless. Now it was her time and once she was gone all that would be left is his Ex and the Demon.

Izuku sighed as he put that thought away, he pushed himself off the wall and exited the alley he was in. The sun was long gone with it being close to midnight in central Tokyo, but he knew his target was still in the building. He was in his brown leather jacket with the hood up as he knocked on the front glass that led to the lobby. The guard peeked from his newspaper before huffing as he ignored Izuku and looked back down to his newspaper.

Izuku continued to knock until finally the guard had enough and got up from his position. The guard opened the door, "What the hell do you want bum!" Izuku raised his gun and shot the guard in the face causing the body to fall backwards with a thump. Izuku stepped over it as he entered the building and quickly made his way to the stairs.

Two guards were having a smoke break and looked up as Izuku entered the stairwell. Two shots later both the bodies fell down the stairs as Izuku began his ascension up the stairs. His target was the top floor, around the 20th floor the alarms began to blare signaling they found one of the bodies. Izuku stopped and hid next to the entrance of the stairs which banged open with 5 guards coming through to sweep the stairs. 5 shots followed by 5 thuds to the ground, Izuku continued his ascent.

Around the 45th floor guards from the top floor fired down the stairwell to hopefully hit Izuku. Izuku ignored them as he went to the entrance to the floor. He activated his X-ray vision seeing 8 guards watching the door waiting for movement. Izuku pulled a circular device from his pocket and planted it on the wall causing several thumps to be heard from inside the room. Shouts of warnings filled the room as the flashbangs went off followed by Izuku kicking down the door, where 8 shots were fired followed by 8 thuds.

Izuku began his ascent again on the secondary stairs where he made it to the top floor, as he stood on the landing he heard a commotion below him as the guards began to travel up the stairs after him. Izuku pulled out another circular device and armed it as he dropped it down the opening of the stairs. The device exploded in front of the ascending guards causing the building to shake as most of the stairs crumbled, Izuku paid it no mind as he entered the final floor. A guard here or there tried to stop him but didn't last long until finally Izuku made it to her office.

Hana was sitting at her desk doing paperwork when Izuku entered, one last guard tried to get the jump on Izuku but it just resulted in them getting shot in the head. 

"Hello, Hana," said Izuku in a cold tired voice as he stared at her from under his mask. Which still held a crack from his fight with Justin. "Izuku. I assume you're here to kill me. Well can't be too surprised, after all, I was eventually going to get karma to come and take its payment."