Epilogue

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*10 years later*

A young woman with short green hair could be seen lifting weights in a personal gym casually doing a bench press in casual gym clothes. Her body was toned and slightly muscular showing the dedication she put into her body over the years. It was early morning far before dawn came showing that night still held the morning. The girl put her bar back up on the rack as she stared at the ceiling from the bench with an unreadable expression before finally getting up.

The girl exited the private gym into a private garden with many skaura trees in the area along with a few ponds. She shivered from the morning chill before walking along the stone path towards the main hall where her family was most likely still sleeping. She walked into her home took off her shoes and walked past a little table full of pictures, pictures of her family. She picked up one of the pictures of when she was a child. It was her at a park with her in her father's arms with a large smile, the girl smiled softly before putting it down and heading towards the kitchen, might as well make breakfast for everyone before she heads to school.

It's been a tough few years since the incident, the therapy both mental and physical, her school training, and trying to get through the high school exams. She began cooking some Katsudon at the same moment the sunlight came through the windows. As she had almost finished breakfast, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turned seeing a slightly older woman coming down the stairs with short white hair with red specks in it. Her mother.

"Ah, good morning Mom. How was your sleep?" The woman yawned as she sat down at the table, "I slept good, mmm it smells good Zumi. Did you have a good workout?" Zumi smiled as she poured the yolk into one of the bowls. "Yeah I did but I'm still nowhere near where Dad was." Fuyumi's eyes unfocused for a second before a sad smile crossed her face. "Maybe, but one day you will surpass his prime maybe even Grandfather Toshinori as well."

Zumi smiled softly at that and raised her hand inspecting it as white lightning bounced in her palm. "Yeah, I hope so." The two women were interrupted by more footsteps with both turning to the stairs, at the foot of the stairs were two children both with light green and messy hair. A young boy probably around 10 years of age stood above the other with dark green eyes and a set of freckles. Next to him was his little sister who looked about 3 or 4 with the same light green hair but with specks of white and red in the mess of hair, her eyes deep grey compared to her brother. Making her look like a decorated Christmas tree which her brother constantly teased her with the nickname, Christmas.

"Ah, Todo. Inko. Come sit I just finished up," said Zumi in her big sister voice which the two quickly complied sitting next to their mother the same moment Zumi began to put the bowls down putting the final one on an empty seat. Zumi looked to her mother who just nodded her head, which Zumi caught the meaning of as she put the bowl down and sat down. Inko and Todo both looked skeptical of the katsudon since their sister made it but chewed it down anyway. The four talked amongst each other for a few minutes until another set of footsteps came down the stairs. They all turned to the stairs seeing the father finally making his way down.

Zumi still felt sad to this day every time she saw the state her father was in, even if this was his best condition since that day. Izuku's hair was still the messy green but almost half of it was white now in random spots of the green forest on his head. His face was scarred in multiple places from the explosion but mostly white showing they faded except for a single burn mark under his right cheek above the mark Izuku had an eyepatch for where his right eye used to be. His left arm was still gone from up to his elbow, covered by his sleeve being tied up to the missing portion. He held a cane in his right hand using it to help him cross the room and sit in his chair, yet with all this he still held a smile on his face.