︶꒦꒷🍁How did you enter Teyvat?🍁꒷꒦︶

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 (𝐎𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫.)𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 💖

🎐︶꒦꒷⚜️꒷꒦︶🍃

Aries: You had finished all your work. You were tired and drained after a long day of strenuous work. Your heart ached for rest and a way to find home. You slowly crawled into bed and prayed to the starts that your wishes would come true. Just like any fairytale you fell asleep and awoke in a land known as Sumeru. You were resting a beautiful bed with the bright morning sun sweeping across your skin. What a surprise? "Where am I?", you thought. Little did you know. This was your big start to such an adventure.

Taurus: You had finished dinner, you already wanted to sleep. You didn't have the energy to do any interacting with anyone, or even do your homework. You sat at the edge of you bed, tired of people pressuring you. Tired of people telling you negative things about you and your work. You deserve more, Don't you? You sighed and went to sleep, feeling hopeless in your sleep. But as the warmth of your bed covered you in a comforting hug, a blessing was to come. You could hear the sound of strong winds, It was almost calming. You woke up to see you were in a new setting. Without much thought you looked out a window to see a village below, You were in Mondstadt. This was just your beginning to a more faithful life.

Gemini: You just got home from a party. You were mentally tired, disgusted with yourself. You looked in the mirror of your room to ask yourself "Am I really that annoying?"  with little time to even care to answer yourself, you showered and immediately went to your bed. Lying there sketching your mind out to see what would come, instead, You sketched an outfit of what to you felt like a stylish travelers outfit for a fantasy like world. Smiling to yourself and your creation you went to sleep. Eventually out of comfort you woke up to hear cheering and laughing, a joyous place. You were confused as to where you were, when you looked outside you saw yourself in a place called Fontaine. Your heart is about to be filled.

Cancer: You were surprisingly already at home. You were working on homework or any type of work that you so please to see fit for yourself. You were simply thinking over all the options in your life that you had taken. Asking yourself 'why' so many times. Holding back tears of sheer tiredness. You looked up and asked "If anyone's there...I mean anyone. Please- Please help me." You eventually went to your room and crawled into bed, without any care, falling asleep. To your surprise you woke up in a calming atmosphere on your own timing, It looked so...comforting. You were worried that you had been dreaming, but when you saw you weren't you jumped in glee. You found yourself in Liyue. You're about to play an important part.