👻︶꒦꒷Spooky Confessions꒷꒦︶💀

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫~!
𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
...
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲!
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭.

💀︶꒦꒷🕯️꒷꒦︶👻

∘ ─── 💗 ༉─── ∘
Aries: It was all when you and Kazuha went to Amakumo Peak, You had been exploring carefully with him until you got scared. Clinging onto him and hiding in a safe area, passing lightning and waiting for a small lightning shower to finish. Sitting next to him, Nervous and cold, he wraps his haori over you and holds you close to him. Eventually you take this as Your. Chance. You looked up at him and asked him if he would still see you the same as you do for him. Accepting him for who he is and doing the same for you. He told you yes and asked you further what you had been willing to keep to yourself for so long. You confessed to him that you love him. Did he accept? Well. He was very accepting of your feelings, but he asked you if you two could spend more time looking further and deeper into such feels. Eventually this will become a yes. 
∘ ───💗 ༉─── ∘

∘ ───🕯️ ༉─── ∘
Taurus: You had surprisingly met Klee at Wolvendom, She had saw you and genuinely felt bad for something she held to herself for so long. She walked up to you and held out a candied apple, asking you if she could have your attention. You had given her your attention and awaited her confession. When she lead you to a quiet area, she looked you in the eyes and sincerely told you that she had blown up your office in the Knight's of Favonius headquarters on accident when you were sent on a long mission before this very night. She asked you not to get mad. You understood she was only a child but got mad and asked Jean why she had hidden that from you. How did that go? Well....Lets just say you saved Klee afterwards. 
∘ ───🕯️༉─── ∘

∘ ─── ❣️ ༉─── ∘
Gemini: Chongyun and you both were walking back from the tour you had joined. Looking down he sighed and asked you to give him a moment to speak, You being a good soul, stopped and looked at him for why. He grasped onto your hands and told you everything he had felt before hand. Eventually telling you how much he regret telling you that He didn't love you. You knew he never meant it in a cold way, but for him it meant everything. He told you how much he loved you and how much he wanted to take care of you. What happened after? Well. You and agreed too try a small relationship. Then you'd no, Most likely in the future would this be a memory. 
∘ ─── ❣️༉─── ∘

∘ ─── 🕯️ ༉─── ∘
Cancer: After you and Ninnguang went to Mingyun village, You had ran into Xiao, it was unexpected but he was sitting all alone. You ended up joining him and listening to him rant, eventually telling you how much he cared about you. Platonically. You were caught off guard but accepted that he had just confessed to you with little mind that he did. You and Him both soon shared your treats and looked at the night sky, hearing his tales of the past. How does this go? It goes well. Its a lovely night and one to never forget. 
∘ ─── 🕯️ ༉─── ∘

∘ ─── 🍁 ༉─── ∘
Leo: You and Sara Kujo had both been at Tsurumi Island, Exploring it with a few other additions to such an adventure. But seeing how well you lead everything, the need to confess, to say it. The need to let it all out ran over her. She took you to the side and grabbed her badge. Looking at it and then you, she smiled and you and confessed that she had envied you, no matter who or what you had been doing, She always had the need to look up to you. You were taken back but she continued, Telling you how much more deserving you are of her position. Despite being a proud and loyal soldier for your Archon. What happened after? You kindly took her hand and told her that everything you do is because of her commitment. You had always had some sort of issue to committing fully, but seeing someone so determined like her had put a flame in your heart for your Hydro Vision to be put into full play. 
∘ ─── 🍁 ༉─── ∘