💧︶꒦꒷Dislikes꒷꒦︶🎭

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐎𝐡?
 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰~!
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐧!
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

💧︶꒦꒷🎭꒷꒦︶❄️

Aries: You dislike liars. Taking to heart every trusted word you gave them until it hit you, they were lying. You dislike them very much. If not more, You pray to the Archon's that they receive their retribution. I suppose you've met many liars who hurt you or those you love. 

Taurus: You dislike messy spaces. No matter how hard you work, you hate things being messy. You're easy to get annoyed with it and could either careless or care a lot. You hate seeing people leave a mess behind despite you're also guilty of it, Now aren't we all? You must have lived with someone messy and of bad influences. 

Gemini: You dislike false hope. You dislike giving and receiving false hope. To you it must be like telling a dying person, they'll live. Right? You must hate when people sugarcoat things and make it harder for you. Especially when you know the realistic terms. You're not going to sugarcoat it. 

Cancer: You dislike loud people. You must hate hearing your train of thoughts being destroyed by those who speak, talk, eat or just live so loudly. It must be a torment to have to hear how people can be ungodly loud. It's the cherry on top as to why you hate things in general.

Leo: You hate backstabbers. You hate the feeling you get when you trust someone and they ruin it all for you, showing the real colors they hide all the time. Don't you? You hate the idea of trusting someone and then they just break your heart and mentally torment you. You must have experienced a lot of people like this. I'd hate it too. 

Virgo: You hate two things. Being told what to do and Picking other peoples slack. You naturally work hard and are responsible for a lot of things around you. Yet, People just keep telling you, Don't they? its annoying. Isn't it. You hate when people give, take and forget you are quite the mastermind. I hate it too. It makes me boiling mad.      

Libra: You dislike when you can't speak up. You hate being in the wrong with others but you also dislike it when they can't handle your honestly. You are an honest and genuine person, but people just can't see that all too easily. There is more ways than one. 

Scorpio: You dislike being reminded. You already know what you've done or seen, You already know what you have to do or have to help out with. You hate being reminded because it annoys you right? it makes you think on how people around you can remind others but never truly remind themselves. Right? Its annoying because you try so hard to be kind about it. I'd walk away. 

Sagittarius: You dislike heart break. It hurts to know that you've trusted someone so much yet they broke your heart millions of times. You hate trusting those who make you think you're amazing and on top of the world. Right? those people really make you annoyed and angered because of how much you gave. Remember how much you took. 

Capricorn: You dislike crying. You hate knowing crying makes you look weak, right? You hate feeling like you have to cry to someone in order for them to understand you. You hate it because when you tell people to not get involved. They just do. Thats terrible. Don't forget that you do the same~

Aquarius: You dislike making mistakes. You always work so hard to be perfect, always making sure those around you are satisfied, but when you make a mistake in your moral compass you can't help but to hold it against yourself. Punishing you for how much you see fit. Please remember you're only human. 

Pisces: You dislike asking for help. You always put yourself tougher than what you are in order for those around you to feel comforted. You hate asking for help because you feel as if it makes you feel weak or  vulnerable. You dislike the idea of people victimizing you even when you work so hard. I'd walk away and forget about it. 

💧︶꒦꒷🎭꒷꒦︶❄️

𝐀𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭?
 𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭?
...
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.