💝︶꒦꒷Yandere꒷꒦︶💘

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
𝐏𝐮𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡!
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.
 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬!
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

🪙︶꒦꒷💘꒷꒦︶✨

Aries: It'd be no surprise, your Yandere is Kaveh, Your traits both coming from Sumeru and holding a fire and fun side is what attracted him. He's tried to get to know you, but even when he has, he's always felt shy and never understood how to convey his feelings. When he saw how other people treat you and speak to you, Its always made him jealous. He's the Jealous Yandere? Oh~ 

Taurus: Your Yandere is none other than Albedo. Its impossible, you thought right? He's just like any other person in Mondstadt, taking note to your hard work, smarts, fun and witty personality. He's always spent time with you and Klee, taking you both around with him, It gave him a sense of authority, He felt very much like a Husband despite he's never had the need to feel emotions. He's the obsessive Yandere. Right? Stay safe

Gemini: Your Yandere is Chongyun! He's a shy, quiet and still really fun person from first view right? Ever since he met you, He's always been addicted to your warm and airy personality. Feeling the warmth of you was something he hasn't felt in a while. Seeing how you can read situations and caring for them carefully. But he rejected you that one Halloween night, How is it possible? An impulsive Yandere. Don't fall too hard.

Cancer: Hu tao, She's always had a vibe you thought. You never thought much of it until now. She's always stalked you and kept an eye out for you. She's never seen someone she's deemed so beautiful and amazing. She's always seen you as someone she'd fall in love with. But if someone got too close to you, She has no problem with removing them from your life, just to be with you. She must be the Delusional type of Yandere. Don't believe it. 

Leo: Scaramouche is your Yandere, now it must not be a surprise to you now is it~ But he genuinely cares about you but refuses to let you be loved by someone else, or even let you get too far from him. Theres hidden sides of him and he hasn't ever admitted that he loves you the way you love a lot of people, In fear you might betray him the way he's experienced in the past. He loves you, He wishes to  have you, But he can never find a way to express it. He's the Possessive Yandere. Read the signs~

Virgo: It wasn't a surprise for you when you heard one of your co-workers were the told Yandere, You had suspicions it was The Regrator, but it was The Doctor (Il Dottore) , You didn't pay mind to it because you always came back from missions beat up from the reckless acts you do during battles. You might be meticulous, but you sure are really spontaneous when it comes to battles. He sees you in the perfect light, He might not treat you like an experiment, but you're new to him. You're like a foreign race of Aliens. He's seen your hard work, your perfectionist and cynical side, And seen your intelligence for all things across the board. You're perfectly imperfect to him. An Overprotective Yandere~ Don't think the first thought.

Libra: Your Yandere is actually Sucrose. She's a smart young lady, but she's also very attentive to what you do, how you feel and what your cycles, schedules and thoughts are. She takes care of you and does her best to impress you. She's really caring of your person and hates it when someone else does her job better than her. She hates it when the attention she craves is never given. She goes the full way for you and dislikes it when you never see the hinting signs she gives. A Clingy Yandere. Open your eyes.

Scorpio: Your Yandere is in great surprise Zhongli. You expected Diluc~ Didn't you~, Zhongli notices your hard work, and takes time to study your personality, thinking about your time with him when he had the chance to meet you, seeing how you understand him and yearn to learn more about him, knowing your keen senses see and intuitively pick things up. It amazes him when he sees how smart and admiring you are. It makes him feel excited and happier to know someone like you exists. He is the Self-Indulgent Yandere. Please~

Sagittarius: Your Yandere is Ninnguang~! She isn't the type of woman to give in to such needs for someone, she isn't someone who likes to admit that she's fallen in love with someone so much that its become and obsession. But she's always taken a liking to how well you are with Business. Seeing how you put your smile on and how you read the rooms good or terribly, it makes her laugh. She's an Obsessive Yandere~ Laugh more. 

Capricorn: This isn't a surprise to you, right? Your Yandere is actually Yae Miko. She's a hard working and well made business woman, Seeing you with The head of the Kamisato Clan, seeing you smile and laugh and come to the Narukami Shrine to buy paintings and more. She finds you an endearing and attractive personality. She's a Cling Yandere. Oh my

Aquarius: Your Yandere is actually Tartaglia, You'd be surprised how someone like him has taken notice to you. Seeing your personality amazes him, Your beauty or strength becomes even more attractive to him by the days pass. He loves the way you can accept a challenge, Or the way you can decline things and do another. Its the system of your works and the way you can fight your own fights without the help, he feels like someone who can be independent and dependent of you, Feeling like he'd do anything for you. An Impulsive Yandere. Stay with me

Pisces: In your experiences you've always had no need to really see this yet, but Paimon is your  Yandere. She's a funny one, isn't she? She loves how you can still tease and like her passed her annoying given persona, In reality, She's a smart and mastermind of a person. And seeing how you work and her, she felt every need to keep to you to herself. She's a Manipulative Yandere. Am I? 

🪙︶꒦꒷💘꒷꒦︶✨

𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?
𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭?
𝐎𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?
 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.
 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝, 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧~

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.

 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧~ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯