🥂︶꒦꒷Harbingers꒷꒦︶📜

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭?
𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝?
 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥.
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐍𝐃!
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

🍾︶꒦꒷📜꒷꒦︶🥂

Aries - Il Dottore
You were in Sumeru at the time. Doing your daily run about missions. Collecting things for a young lady named Nilou. Before you knew it, you ran into a scene. The Doctor collecting information at the docks. You weren't too sure, but you stayed out of the way, considering you wanted anything else but trouble. It was a lot to take in, but Eventually you went to help the Archon of Sumeru with a few familiars... Astonishing. 

Taurus - Tartaglia 
You had been in Mondstadt doing your job at the gates. Seeing a few people pass in and out until a young, ginger haired man. Following another person. He looked odd and suspicious but you weren't sure whether to act on duty or curiosity. In the end, you watched over him and took notice to his kind and outgoing nature. But your senses knew there was a much darker and sinister vibe behind his smile. Eventually you traveled into Liyue to find the very same man. Learning one of his many names, Being Tartaglia. Soon you were lead into helping the Geo Archon. Surprise.

Cancer - Pierro 
Being in Liyue was one of the many joys of life you had. But as time progressed you were sent on a mission into Fontaine. Searching for the Hydro Archon to find help and information for another mission you had been attending. Standing in for many people, you met The Jester. Not much has been shared about the shrewd man. But you felt an eerie presence around him and did your best to keep out of his way. This leading into a mission into Mondstadt. Mysterious.. 

Gemini - Pulcinella 
It wasn't new for you, Being out at high societal parties while on the job. Traveling around Liyue and helping many of your customers in need of protection. Eventually you were taking a court case into Snezhnaya for one of the victims. You being a good lawyer went off to take care of it fully. You were walking the icy streets of the court house, eventually meeting, The Rooster. Upon meeting him, you held a short and simple conversation. The vibes you felt near such a high presence really set you quivering into the next mission you'd take on. Be safe. 

Leo - La Signora 
You being Stationed with Sara Kujo and the Raiden Shogun herself, You met 'The Fair Lady' traveling around Inazuma, in search for information and tourism for fun. Eventually in the battle against Lumine and eventually Raiden Shogun. You witnessed the Death of La Signora. Who inevitably took the Electro Gnosis, handing it over to the Balladeer. With little time to piece anything together you help assisted in taking down the 8th Fatui Harbinger. Amazing. 

Virgo - Columbina 
It was no surprise after La Signora's death, that you'd take her place. During the time of the passing. You had met Columbina who was shockingly intimidating. But pushing past that,  she had told you everything you might need to know for the position you're taking. You've grown to become close friends with her. When nights are tough and you need someone just to calm you down, she does exactly that. Plot Twist. 

Libra - Arrlecchino 
You and I, Know very little of The Knave. But she runs an orphanage. And in order for freedom, you yourself took it in hand to visit it and retrieve a child for an experiment a young lady by the name Sucrose. When you met the Harbinger, you were left in a silent haze. Not much happened, but you took one of the children and prepared for the journey home. Well aware something would happen to prevent your footsteps further. Backstabber. 

Scorpio - Scaramouche 
Now he might not be a Harbinger. But he is still associated with it. You met The Balladeer, during Sumeru's need of help. You were traveling and doing your job as a Hero of Mondstadt. Still concerned, you met him. Finally seeing what plans had been unleashed into Sumeru. The new birth of a God still a challenge to care for. You decided you'd take a passive route and collect information. Swift

Sagittarius - Capitano
You had met The Captain when he visited Liyue for unknown reasons. You weren't all too aware of what business he held but with a laid back reaction to such, You held a conversation. Learning that he was a Fatui Harbinger. Taking time to reconciliate, you decided to leave the scene in protection of You, and the country. Unknown. 

Capricorn - Pantalone
The currency of Inazuma was plentiful and well. Working with the Kamisato clan was quite the blessing. With unknown business. You were with Kamisato Ayato, working together on the commissions that were in dire need of care. By a surprise business you had finally met The Regrator. Being side by side with Ayato you felt a reassurance for safety. Still knowing the capabilities that could happen. You were introduced to a Contract. What was it? 

Aquarius - The Tsaritsa 
Landing face to face with the Cryo Archon, the one the Fatui worked for. All Loyalty given to Her. Meeting her for the first time, you were introduced and taken into the Fatui as the 12 Harbinger. Giving all Allegiance to the Tsaritsa. Devoting your careers into fighting for her. You were given a home and finally a Family to work with. How Special you are with Virgo. What a twist of lore! Devotion. 

Pisces - Sandrone 
On a mission you had met The Marionette. As secretive as she might be, you felt a familiar presence with someone like her. Keeping your guard up, you eavesdropped and found the next Fatui's plan. Taking the last bit of your stay you had returned back to Aether, in surprise fighting a few Fatui Agents. In the end, successfully running away to safety. Plans.

🍾︶꒦꒷📜꒷꒦︶🥂

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧.
𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭.
 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦..?
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.

 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯