💗︶꒦꒷Crushing on You꒷꒦︶💖

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫~
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞!
𝐎𝐡?
 𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲...
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥.
 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨!
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞.
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

💖︶꒦꒷💗꒷꒦︶💖

Aries: Oh how this will be one for Love. You must love your lovers to be creative and soft spoken or just as kind and loud like you? Who knows. Opposites do attract the fairly similar ones don't they? Your lover's must be Kazuha and Nilou. Ouh~? 

Taurus: You're not one to pursue love, or rather. You just don't know where to start? Right? But that's still an Adorable trait to have. You must love your lovers to be smart and hardworking and understanding, Maybe gentle people too? Your lover's must be Amber and Bennet. You know, those are some really adorable people!

Gemini: You've tried to pursue love yet you're easy to give up when you see one wrong sign, or maybe you get insecure. Do you? Im sure you must love your lovers to be hard working, fun and just as understanding and comforting for you. People who compliment you well, is that right? Your lover's must be Chongyun and Yanfei. That's a combo~

Cancer: You've had love, its been tough love. Hasn't it? Im sure you either choose to worry about or you just don't have the need to want it. Is that right? Im sure someone with such a strong personality and fun nature stands out to the many crowds. Your lover's must be Xiao and Ninnguang. That's pretty adorable. 

Leo: You've always seemed to be a fixer upper or even the one that needs fixing. Is that right? Im sure you love your lovers to be strong willed and always passionately pursuing, it must be inspiring right? Or do you perhaps love your lovers to be the ones constantly in need. Your lover's must be Scaramouche and Kuki Shinobu. That's a wow! 

Virgo: You're always trying to find love or you've just learned you're good without it. Right? Putting your all into anything you do, especially relationships with people. Im sure you love your lovers smart, strong and understanding of your nature, Or perhaps you've lost hope for love after the experiences. Your lover's are surprisingly Four people. Kaeya, Il Dottore, Tartaglia, Mona. Wow~

Libra: You're a Smart and Hardworking person, always seeing the best in others, Im sure you need a lover who can push you forwards but give you encouragement to hope and go further, Is that right? Im sure you've never really thought of love after those relationships. Oh, Im glad you're okay. Your lover's are Venti and Noelle. Aww! 

Scorpio: You're secretive about your love and very out there when showing that you love someone, Is that right? Im sure you'd like to know that your lover treats you and shows you the love that you give them. Im sure you want someone who's ready for a deep and meaningful relationship. Your lover's are Diluc and Jean. Oh Wow- 

Sagittarius: You're always out there doing thing's. Putting your efforts into things even when you can't. You're quick to love and always ready to move on with those relationship's, right? Im sure you want an understanding and funny lover to pursue. Your lover's being Tartaglia and Hu tao. Drama~ 

Capricorn: You're a hardworking person, strong and firm in personality. Alway's making it clear when you love someone you'd give your all and do anything for them. You must like knowing you have your lover under your command and dominance, Right? Your Lover's are Three. Kamisato Ayato, Zhongli, Yae Miko. Ohoh~ 

Aquarius: You're a confusing person aren't you, especially with love. But you must be straight forward about what you want but just can't say it. Right? You must love it when your lover understands your personality in every odd way possible. Right? Your lover's must be Zhongli and Dehya. Oh wow~

Pisces: You're a very secretive lover, aren't you? always keeping to yourself and doing small acts for the one you love. Always putting your all even when it looks like it isn't. You must love saving out for the big run, Right? You love your lovers hard working, fun and bold, understanding and deeply knowledgeable. Your lover's are Xingqui and Beidou. That's another fun combo. 

💖︶꒦꒷💗꒷꒦︶💖

𝐎𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐰!
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬~
 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.