🏹︶꒦꒷Your Enemy꒷꒦︶🗡️

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬.
 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲!-
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬.
 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲'𝐬, 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭~

🗡️︶꒦꒷⚜️꒷꒦︶🏹

Aries: As a hard working, charismatic and humorous person you are, Your enemy was jealous of such traits. Always working towards trying to be just like you, yet you always seem to do much better. Your Enemy is Sara Kujo. Odd isn't it? 

Taurus: This isn't much of a surprise to you but many would call you lazy but really, When you put your mind to a task you get it done so easily, You're such a hilarious person, so charismatic yet so serious. Its almost scary to see how fast you get things done, Your Enemy would be none other than Jean. But why?

Gemini: Being a two faced person isn't always a bad thing, Its almost a gift. Winning trials as a Lawyer, being a friend to many and always making so many jokes with those around you. Yet always making sure you can be someone calm and happy. Thats hard to balance, isn't it? Well. Your Enemy would be none other than Ningguang. How though? 

Cancer: Working in the Funeral Parlor was fun for you, You really got to express yourself in a way not many could, isn't that right? You really got deep into your likes always doing the things people wouldn't want to do. Holding a strong and passionate side for things whilst being an honest and serious person for yourself. Your Enemy is Yanfei. That's a new one? 

Leo: You always had a Humor for things, Always put it out there making sure people knew how talented and fun you are, Yet also how reserved and smart you could and can be for Jobs that required it. No matter how many times people gave you the praise you always humbly denied it. Your Enemy is Arataki Numero Itto. That's not much of a surprise. 

Virgo: Being a Charismatic, Flirtatious and beautiful person, You always held such a good vibe around people. You were always good at being Fun and then Serious when the times needed it. Making you a good leader, Thats a trait not many could get~ Your Enemy is Sandrone. One of your own colleagues?

Libra: You are a Smart individual, aren't you? Or thats what you hope to think atleast. Most people see you as a Humble and good hearted person. Thats very good, Always helping those in need, always putting them before yourself. Thats a trait not many could have, though, Many can see the insecurities which makes it easier for them to help. Your Enemy Is Eula. Not surprising. 

Scorpio: Being almost a lucky person receiving so many gifts and so much income for yourself, it was surprising for those around you. Working beside Diluc was truly a blessing for you, wasn't it? Those around you could really wish to be in your shoes, right? You have two Enemies. Donna and Amber. Thats a Surprise.

Sagittarius: Having fun being a Secretary? Always balancing things always having fun doing it and always being a good sport about everything, But lets be real. You obsess too much, Don't you? Always spreading some sort of word. Right? Your Enemy is none other than Beidou. Oh? 

Capricorn: You sure are a handful aren't you? You're a Funny, Charismatic, Strong and Naturally Hard working person, Being a good heart for those you care about and then an absolute poison for those who do wrong to you. Your Enemy being Kaedehara Kazuha. Oh my.

Aquarius: Being a good hard working person and yet a growing to be kinder person. Always being a good sport, always being so creative and being very considerate for those you love very much. You're a lovable person aren't you? Your Enemy being Il Dottore. Stay safe.

Pisces: Being a heart of gold, Helping those and loving them very much. You can balance being a Soft hearted person and such a real Serious and Nasty person. How surprising isn't it? How does it feel to be someone people love a lot and see so kindly of, yet when they see your bad sad, they dislike you. Your Enemy is Kaeya. How relatable? 

🗡️︶꒦꒷⚜️꒷꒦︶🏹

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐈𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?
𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐇𝐮𝐡?
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞!
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫.
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.