🎀︶꒦꒷Valentines Date꒷꒦︶💝

𝐎𝐡!
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥?
𝐎𝐡...
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.
 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲!
𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!
𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥-
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞!
𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞!

🍷︶꒦꒷❣️꒷꒦︶🥂

Aries: To your biggest surprise, Kamisato Ayato was the one who had requested you to go out on a Date with him. A big surprise I must say! He had plans to get to know you much more then he does already. Do you accept his proposal? 

Taurus: As a fellow Knight of Favonius, Noelle had asked you. She didn't have anything to do on Valentines so she hoped to spend a Date night with friend. And that was you! She enjoys your company with her. Would you accept her offer? 

Gemini: In the midst of you knowing you would be alone for a while, a bold offer to spend time with you, a Day before Valentines was given to you by Yelan! She didn't have anyone to spend quality time with, and instead found you. Knowing how admirable you are, she decided she'd love to spend time with you. What's your choice? 

Cancer: Xingqui asked you out. Isn't that a big surprise! A shy bookworm has finally turned into a butterfly to ask you such a bold thing to do, whether its as a friend or more then that. Xingqui has plans to understand and learn more of your likings. Do you accept his proposition?

Leo: From a long stretch of land and travels, a past love had reached out to tell you that he'd love to take you out. Cyno! Cyno had wrote a note and personally delivered it to you, just to hear and see you. Knowing you've been so busy, he wanted to spend quality time with you. Do you agree to his plan?

Virgo: On a late night, you must really hate Valentines? Always sitting and thinking why nothing makes you feel any happier, well in your lucky surprise. Kaeya has asked you out to spend a night before Valentines together! With such a man, Im sure you'd feel swept off your feet! Do you accept his offer? 

Libra: Knowing you, you must play yourself and put yourself lower than your standards. For someone who's just as deserving, your lucky date night goes to someone who relates a lot to you too. Jean! She might not be romantically or platonically inclined with you or you with her, But as two people to go out together a day before Valentines, it sure seems like a nice idea! Do you accept her idea? 

Scorpio: Diluc has proposed to go out with you, the night before Valentines. It must be busy on Valentines in the winery? Hehe, What a dashing Knight in armor! Ironic, isn't it? Knowing he's hard to get or hard to impress, He's surely impressed with you to ask such a witty thing! He wants to spend quality time with you, its refreshing to him. Do you like this counterproposal? 

Sagittarius: It might not be everyone's pick, but Xinyan has requested you to go out with her on the night before Valentines. She has taken time to notice you and learn some things about you, with a big and proud heart, just like a flame, she's bold to ask you. Do you accept her request? 

Capricorn: With someone tagging along with the La Signora, Childe asked you to go out with him. He took his time fighting his assumptions to be able to ask you out! Childe admires your hard working core and loves the bold personality you have, especially for being someone he's barely just gotten to know. Do you accept the Harbingers request? 

Aquarius: During your travels, You have caught the eye of Shenhe, Being the calm minded person she is and someone that almost shares your same work ethics, She has asked you out for a date. Her goal is to know you better compared to her first meeting with you. Do you accept her offer? 

Pisces: In your travels, you've taken the eye and notice to Arataki Itto! With your strong, bold and fun personality Itto has taken notice to that and whats nothing more then to go out with you, to explore or to have fun challenges with the Onikabuto beetles! Do you accept this dapper lads' idea?

🍷︶꒦꒷❣️꒷꒦︶🥂

𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐈𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭!
𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠.
 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭!
𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫?
 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.