🎐︶꒦꒷Your Vision꒷꒦︶🛡️

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫.
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞!

𝐏𝐎𝐕: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 (𝐎𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨) 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤. 𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 "𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲" 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞~?

︶꒦꒷⚜️꒷꒦︶

Aries: You had spent your hard work and time within Sumeru you learned that you were striving for more. Within a life threatening moment for yourself, You learned the real power within you. Finding and fighting against the odds and powering through any sort of problem. You earned you Vision by your your sheer Determination. You were granted a Pyro vision from the Pyro Archon.

Taurus: After being in Mondstadt, You began to learn and find a purpose in such a gentle moving way. It wasn't pushy, it wasn't something that burdened you to do something. Finally, something that sways you in such a gentle way. Finding a way to feel responsible for yourself and others around you, You began to grow fond of standing up and taking responsibility with a smile. The Electro Archon had finally seen such strong deeds being done by your responsive nature. In a heap of nature, You received your Electro Vision by taking your position seriously. Fighting for it. 

Gemini: After being stationed in Fontaine, You began to find people who made you feel like you fit in with such, Making you learn how to be a knowledgeable person. Despite feeling the way you always do, you learned how to find a bigger and more wider range of knowledge and skill behind each thing you've done. The Dendro Archon taking notice to your hard work and desire for learning more and being happier for who you are. Granting you a Dendro Vision from your humble and hard work. 

Cancer: After finding home in Liyue, You learned the many skills and assets they had. Taking in everything as you worked harder towards a greater and more quiet lifestyle for yourself. Always making things clear and honest for people around you. Some could say its cold, and others could say its your sheer honesty that bring the best out of you. The Geo Archon taking notice to such hard work from you, The Geo Archon saw fit to bless you with a Geo Vision for such a strong and hard working personality by you finally realizing where you were with yourself. 

Leo: After being in Sumeru, you learned more about yourself. Finding what it means to form a stronger and more better version for yourself, Finding a passion to really work towards what was right for yourself. You traveled surprisingly into Inazuma. This is where you learned what your real passion was for. Helping those who stood in the eyes of an enemy who ate them up with no remorse. The Hydro Archon seeing your strong and charismatic nature towards Justice, had blessed you with a Hydro Vision for doing what you considered is justified in the causes of many.