🪶︶꒦꒷Missions - 1꒷꒦︶📜

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠!
 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!
 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨.
𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐲𝐯𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠, 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥!
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

🪶︶꒦꒷🗝️꒷꒦︶📜

Aries: In this miraculous time of events, You're paired with Dehya to take the quest in Sumeru, being "The Splendorous Sky That Day" - You both equally prepared for these events. Both of you having a Bold, Logical yet bright personality. This being a good pairing! 

Taurus: With the day going by, you found yourself taking a quest in Inazuma, With none other then the one and only Arataki "Numero Uno" Itto. You both took the quest "The Gourmet Supremos: The Importants Of Eating Well"; You both were paired on this mission because you share the same resilience qualities. 

Gemini: With a ready and steadfast mentality, You and Kaeya were both easy to accept a mission within Mondstadt, that mission being - "The Festering Fang"; You both, much similar to Taurus have resilience, but you carry intelligence and creativity with the pair between you and Kaeya.

Cancer: Within Liyue, an intriguing quest has caught your eye. "Garcia's Paean" - This quest within Wangshu inn has caught your eye with a fellow friend to add to the fun, and of course help...Who? None other then our favorite! Xiao. Why him? Similar aspects of life and goals.

Leo: Within Sumeru, you've accepted a quest called "To Claim the Crown" - Who would've joined you? All the way from Liyue, Ninnguang. With a similar ethic to work and knowledge to do things, you both have taken this quest on.

Virgo: Walking through the cold with a heart just as dead straight, you found yourself alongside Dottore, travelling through Dragonspine on a quest. The quest being "The Shadows Deepen"; With both equal smarts and understanding of each others ordeals, You make a good team for the Fatui.

Libra: Taking the quest in Mondstadt, "Equivalent Exchange" - With the help of Tartaglia. Both serving for the right of 'Justice'; both of you might not easily get along but you do make a good team. 

Scorpio: Within Liyue, you find yourself taking a quest with bravery and surety, joined by a trusty stead of a friend, Diluc. You both have taken the quest "Perils in the Dark"; With both of you having an intense drive for things and a readiness to do things, You both make a strong pairing.

Sagittarius: Feeling great? Well for a day with stark white clouds, You've been sent on a mission in Sumeru, with the help of Kaveh! You both are a great pair for this mission. "The Arc of Intellect" - try not to overthink it!

Aquarius: With your travels into Inazuma, It is only assumed you've picked the best workmate for it, within the Fatui Harbingers you've taken none other than Arlecchino. Both of you taking the mission "This Novel... Seems familiar"

Capricorn: Just like Aquarius, you will be placed in Inazuma for this quest! Taking the quest "Oh Shrine, Show your Power Once Again!"; Partnered with a very fun and responsible individual, easily known as Thoma

Pisces: With the quest "When the Curtains close" - You and your trusty subordinate Baizhu both take this quest, from all the way in Liyue to now in Sumeru. With you and Baizhu having a similar ethic and work with Aether and Paimon, You all make a great team!

🪶︶꒦꒷🗝️꒷꒦︶📜

𝐀𝐡𝐡𝐡!
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮!
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐡𝐡𝐡!
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭!
 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞...
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!
 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧?

 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧?