🍁︶꒦꒷Archon Quest꒷꒦︶💎

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫!
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧.
𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞.
 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭!
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

🍁︶꒦꒷💎꒷꒦︶🍁

━━━━━━━━┛ 🍃 ┗━━━━━━━━
- Venti/Barbatos
Libra ∘ Cancer  ∘ Gemini 

Gemini, figured out Venti's real identity and heard the story and need of help, They collected trusted people who were willing to help fight against Dvalin, but in the end Cancer figured out what happened to Dvalin. Libra taking the defenses and really protecting the team. A simple story. 

- What did Venti Learn?
He learned how to Trust. 
Trusting those around is isn't a bad thing. But you must be weary and diligent when doing so. 
He learned Value. 

- What lesson did we learn?  - 
Life is precious and the time we spend with those around us, is valuable. You never know when something just might step in to ruin a blossoming friendship, leaving you with the cold winds to guide your weary steps. We also learned that not every bad deed is done by someone, is genuine. Value what you Have.  
━━━━━━━━┓ 🍃 ┏━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┛ 🪙 ┗━━━━━━━━
- Zhongli/Morax
Scorpio ∘ Taurus ∘ Aquarius 

Aquarius doing their Job as a Harbinger, collected the Geo Gnosis with ease...With some assisted help for out in field work. Taurus and Scorpio feeling a deep ties of knowledge with what had happened in Liyue. Traveling in and saving the day. Seeing Zhongli's gnosis being taken and the 'death' of Morax compelled you two to work harder in hopes to protect Liyue from the Fatui Agents. 
Never wait to help.

- What did Zhongli Learn?
Loss. Loss may hurt but even with Loss, there is a gain. He learned what wonderful people were like and what it meant to be a Mortal alongside such strong and hard working people. Inspiring him in a subtle way. 

- What did we learn?
Those with abundance of hard work should share and be just as trusting as the Geo Archon himself. To give unyielding passion to work and help those around us, whether the circumstances are light or heavy. We also learned that there isn't just one good side for a mask.
Be wise and diligent of those you trust.
━━━━━━━━┛ 🪙 ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┛ ⚡ ┗━━━━━━━━
- Ei/Raiden Shogun
Pisces ∘ Capricorn ∘ Leo 

Leo and Capricorn both meeting for the first time, upon meeting had learned of the differences with the way each Commission worked. Once Pisces and Aether entered Inazuma, A war broke out, Pisces and Aether both fighting against the Fatui and the Electro Archon. Capricorn and Leo both giving assistance that lead to a wonderful outcome. 
Stay passionate and strong!

- What did Ei Learn?
Order and Legacy does not mean stripping those of passion and talents. 
She learned that eternity with the many people who cherish and show good qualities with their Visions is a good thing. She also learned to Trust mortals with the gifts of each Archon. Finally realizing it isn't terrible. 
Be humble and Unique.

- What did We Learn? -
Hard to say we've learned something. But what we can say, the Adventures we take on and the people we meet is a blessing and lesson within itself. Your combat just as sharp as ever. Continue with this learning, because you never know when you need it. Stay unique and unyielding to your path.

━━━━━━━━┛ ⚡ ┗━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━┛ 🌿 ┗━━━━━━━━
- Nahida/Lesser Lord Kusanli
Virgo ∘ Aries Sagittarius 

Virgo taking a visit or more likely Mission from the Fatui into Sumeru alongside a few other Harbinger's, collecting information and important people. Still alongside Aries and Sagittarius, building a stronger bond with such strong people together. All three of them seeing the Archon in dire need of help. Aries passionately fighting alongside the people to free the Archon from the Akadeymia, Virgo stationing things for not only the Archon but for the Fatui. A double job if you will... Sagittarius strategically finding the Dendro Archon's prison. Freeing her with help. 
In the end, each learning whats deep inside their hearts. 
Even under a mask, there is a good person. 

- What did Nahida Learn?
The warmth of love and passion isn't always what it seems. To be a wise and honorable Archon she learned to love herself and to place her best foot forwards, in order to be the best she can for her People. 
A blessing in disguise. 

- What Lesson did we Learn?
Learning that the actions we might have deep down in our heart might be something we're keen to doing, but those who have given nothing but surrendering care for those around us. Our hearts change and the time and lessons we spend give us lessons to change. Change is an important thing in our lives, in order to accept it, we must accept ourselves. 
Never forget to embrace the good in your life. 
━━━━━━━━┛ 🌿 ┗━━━━━━━━

🍁︶꒦꒷💎꒷꒦︶🍁

𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫~!
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞!
 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧!
 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫.

 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫~ 𝐑𝐞𝐯.