☆ FLUFF - STU MACHER/M!READER

stu macher x autistic!male!reader hcs

plot:

fluff hcs of stu macher and his autistic boyfriend!

warnings:

male reader (he/him), reader can be cis or trans, autistic reader, soft stu macher, fluff, mentions of murder/ghostface, short hcs, awkward ending

request:

HII ok so. I was wondering if you could possibly do fluff for stu matcher and a male autistic reader? Either fic or hcs work!! Tysm-🦇

note:

n/a

second-person POV;

- Stu wouldn't notice you were autistic unless you told him, he just assumed you were a little different.

- When you tell him, though, his view on you doesn't change at all.

- Stu understands if you want him to keep it a secret, high schoolers were mean enough.

- If you are open about it and anyone even tries to say something he will kill them as Ghostface and act as if nothing ever happened.

- If you tell Stu what your special interests are he'll constantly buy you merch for whatever it is. Shirts, hoodies, bracelets (if you wear them), mugs, figures, anything!

- He'll also let you infodump about your hyperfixations/special interests.

- He won't just pretend to listen either, he'll actually listen and ask you questions if he has any.

- However, Stu may get distracted every now and then, he just loves how you look when you're talking about something that you really like! He can't help but stare in adoration.

- If you're having a bad sensory day, he'll convince you to skip school and hang out with him. Stu will get your comfort clothes and comfort foods ready while you sit on his bed, waiting for him.

- If you tell him that you're not a very touchy person he will always ask before holding your hand or hugging you or making any physical contact at all. Stu wants you to be as comfortable as possible around him.

- If his friend group gets too loud when you're all hanging out he'll tell them to tone it down so you're not as bothered.

- You need help with classes? He's not the best at school but he'll try his best! You need more help? He'll find someone who can help you!

- Stu loves you very much and he'll do anything, seriously.

- To tie into killing the people who say bad stuff about you, he'll also kill the people who look at you weirdly.

- You may not notice it but, there are certain kids who will look and whisper at you in the halls. Stu has no problem hurting them, taking note of what they look like and asking around for their names, and then for where they live.

- He'll tell you about Ghostface, he doesn't expect you to be supportive, he just doesn't want there to be any secrets between you two.

- If you're ok with it, he'll try to leave talk of it alone but there will be a few select times where he comes in through the window, Billy trailing behind, both covered in blood.

- He'll beg you to let him and Billy clean up at your house, when you finally say yes he'll use the shower first and cuddle with you while he waits on Billy.

- If you're not ok with it, he'll talk to Billy about not doing Ghostface anymore. When Billy inevitably says no, he'll simply never talk about it. If you're watching tv and he accidentally flicks to the news talking about Ghostface, he'll switch it to another channel asap.

- If you go nonverbal, he won't ever force you to speak, he'll offer you a pen and paper if you want to communicate something but wouldn't ever force you to write either. Stu just wants you to be happy.

- If you go nonverbal in public and want to leave, all you have to do is tug on Stu's sleeve and he'll know.