☆ FLUFF + SMUT - EDWARD NASHTON/M!READER

edward nasthon x psychiatrist!male!reader hcs

plot:

Edward Nashton is a patient of yours at Arkham Asylum, he just wants you all to himself! He sneaks into your office one day and can't hold back from telling you, and showing you how much he loves you.

warnings:

male reader, bottom reader, reader can be read as trans or cis, top Edward, possessive Edward, Edward Nashton is a bit of a creep, sweet Edward, canon typical violence, psychiatrist x patient, fluff and smut, kind of short

request:

Oh also another one for our dear Dano!Riddler because I love him too!! X male reader with optional smut ideas. Maybe Edward is with a psychiatrist!reader in Arkham. NSFW Ideas: - They could become bonded and it leads to yknow kinda like harley quinn's situation. - Maybe Edward notices that the guards are too preoccupied to notice if he slips out one time, going into reader's office, surprising him. "I just couldn't wait til' our next session." Confesses his attraction and yeah sex happens lmao idk. - tumblr anon

note:

This started as just head cannons but I love them so much I started writing a one-shot based on it (which will probably be posted soon when I finish it)

second-person POV;

- you were a psychiatrist at Arkham, working there because the human brain has always interested you

- a new patient was admitted, Edward Nashton. You were the only psychiatrist that he would talk to so you two became close very quickly.

- You both had weekly meetings where you learned that Edward was sweet and smart, he enjoyed riddles and puzzles (though he solved most of them quickly)

- His favorite color was green so you often wore green outfits which he complimented profusely.

- None of your colleagues understood how you could effortlessly get him to open up, but didn't complain as it at least helped him get better.

- You got a special green pen for Edward, he loved to write and draw while you two talked so you figured a small gift wouldn't hurt anybody.

- you went to your session as normal, setting down the paper and new pen you got for Edward. The therapy session went as every session did except that you didn't get the pen back from Ed.

- Edward had waited until the guards were idly distracted, one watching the tv in their office and the other out using the bathroom. Ed had taken the pen apart and used it to quietly break out of his cell.

- He didn't plan on escaping though, no, he was going to visit you.

- You heard a knock on your office door, you got up, and answered it only to see Edward's 6'0 figure standing over you.

- Edward's hand shot over your mouth and shoved you into your office, he closed and locked the door behind you two.

- Explanations of what he was doing tumbled out of his mouth before you shushed him and asked why he broke out of his cell to see you when you two had a session earlier that day.

- He ended up telling you that he loved you and needed you to know it, he thought of you every day and he even told you how attractive he finds you.

- You had to admit, he was attractive himself and was nice. If he wasn't a patient you would probably date him, so you told him that.

- "What's stopping you from dating me now?" "I don't see a problem with you dating me," and things of those sorts came from Edward, he wanted to date you and do more with you than just sessions where you assessed if he was mentally sane.

- He gave some compelling arguments and you agreed under the condition he doesn't tell anyone about it.

- Edward kissed you he was so happy and he was a surprisingly good kisser, his hands were on your hips and yours were tangled in his hair.

- He backed you onto your desk and one thing led to another which led to Edward fucking you while you were bent over your desk. He was gentle and knew exactly how to make you cum.

- After that, you were extra careful to cover up your tracks. At least once a week, Edward said he would only talk to you if there were no cameras in the room and no one watching you two. That always either led to you getting fucked or you two cuddling in the room.

- Edward also went out of his way to make your time a little easier. A patient is giving you shit? Whoops! They seem to have been killed under mysterious circumstances.

- Your boss is being an asshole? He'll be sure to get at least one punch in the next time he sees the old prick.

- You were just the small, helpless, adorable psychiatrist to him! Even when you two are intimate it shows.

- He loves that he's taller than you, it turns him on. When he's fucking you, he likes to hold your hand or press his chest against your back and cover your form.

- He loves pet names that show belonging to him (my baby, my sweet boy, stuff like that)

- If you also use pet names like that I think he would instantly dedicate his life to you

- You're his and he's yours, which means he does get jealous but let him bend you over your desk and slowly thrust into you until your begging for more and he'll feel ok again!

- Once your boss almost catches on, Ed quickly covers up with the clever plan to fake attack you during a session. He put on the act of being pissed all day and lunged at you when you opened the door. The guard saw and reported it, meaning you two got to keep dating after all!

- Once he gets his official "sanity" certificate, he is let free and you two start living together.

- Eventually, you're able to quit your job at Arkham and get a new one, Ed appreciates being able to see you more.