☆ FLUFF - STEVE ROGERS/M!READER/CLINT BARTON

steve rogers x natasha's brother!reader x clint barton

plot:

you join your older sister, natasha romanoff, in going to the avenger's tower after the avengers found out you and she had similar training and needed your assistance on a couple of missions. unfortunately, as natasha had warned you of, the avengers men had taken a liking to you and started trying to flirt with you. natasha had warded a few away but noticed how you took a liking to two certain avengers.

warnings:

male reader, reader can be read as cis or trans, reader is natasha's younger brother, reader has similar/the same training as natasha, flirting, [name] used, kind of fanboy!reader, slight steve x clint i couldn't help myself, its a bit implied that clint and steve are together, possibly ooc characters (i haven't rewatched the mcu in awhile, apologies)

request:

black widow's newest mission is having to protect her younger brother from the amorous advances of her male comrades. there's varying levels of success, but she notices how her brother seems most susceptible to steve and clint's charm - randomnamenottaken

note:

i didn't know if you wanted full smut or not so i just wrote fluff

also, sorry for the unplanned hiatus! my computer broke and i got a new one recently. i finally have some spare time so i decided to finish some requests!! i kinda rushed it/ended it suddenly because i felt bad about taking so long, sorry!

i'm a bit rusty in writing fanfic, any and all criticism is very appreciated!

second person POV;

you hesitantly walked into the avenger's tower, sticking closely to your sister's side. you were anxious about what the avengers would think of you. what if they don't like you? what if they kick you out despite needing you on a mission? your mind was racing with thoughts, though you were quickly snapped out of it by natasha's voice. not even realizing you were already at the door of the room where the avengers were. your entire future in one room.

"hey," natasha snapped in front of your face and finally got your attention, sighing in relief when you seemed to come back down to earth. "finally," she sighed, "in that room are the avengers, and the avengers are gross men who flirt with anything that has a pulse. last time i checked, you have a pulse, so," natasha sighed again before regaining her composure, "just be careful, ok?"

you nodded curtly before nat opened the door. you tried to act confident but the second the avengers turned to look at you, you felt like a deer in headlights. tony stood up when you entered, walking up to your place beside natasha and smiling charmingly at you.

"hello, mr. romanoff," tony practically purred out, taking your hand in his and almost kissing your knuckles before a soft hit to the side of his head made him drop your hand. he looked to his side only to be met with the sight of natasha staring angrily at him.

"get your hands off him, tony," nat snapped, tony took the very obvious sign and dropped your hand as he stepped back. "everyone this is my brother, he is off limits. none of you are good enough for him," she said blankly. it's not that she didn't like any of the avengers, she just didn't think they were good enough for you.