☆ NSFW/SFW - OSWALD COBBLEPOT/M!READER

gotham!oswald cobblepot/the penguin x m!reader

plot:

general relationship headcanons with ozzy and male reader!

warnings:

amab/male reader, switch reader, switch oswald, russian oswald, penetration, praise kink, blowjobs/handjobs, short sorry

request:

hey can you do relationship hc for oswald cobblepot (sfw/nsfw) with a male or gn reader
thanks! - tumblr anon

note:

ignore how this took almost a year to finish oops!

second person POV;

sfw;

☆ - knows he can be snappy at times so he makes up for it by lots of apologizing if gets mad at you, as well as flowers and an expensive dinner <3 

☆ - various petnames, some in english some in russian. he loves his native language and thinks calling you russian petnames is the best thing in the world. his favorites are лапушечка (darling), умняшка* (clever/smart), солнышко (sun/sunshine)

☆ - he adores how smart you are. it doesn't matter if you're not a genius and just know common knowledge, he's in love you and your mind and could listen to you talk about anything for hours

☆ - secretly a cuddlebug. he always want to be touching you even if small ways, in public he'll always want to be sitting next to you. and in private, he'll always wants hugs. if you two move in (which he heavily wants), cuddles, every night. he doesn't mind any cuddling position, i really dont think he has a preference. he just wants to be close to you.

☆ - can and will show up to your house uninvited just to say hi

☆ - wants you to move in with him or buy a house for the two of you to live in. he has the money, he doesn't get why you won't let him. if you do cave and say yes, he'll look at every house available and show you all of them, requesting a walk through for the two of you and everything. he wants the house to be perfect for the both of you, and he won't accept anything but perfect.

☆ - very protective of you, would do anything you asked him. he doesn't want anyone to be rude to you, so what if your coworker who was yelling at you was found dead within a few days? it couldve been anything...

☆ - loves kissing you. forehead kisses, cheek kisses, normal kisses, he just wants to kiss you :(

☆ - kind of very clingy. just always wants to be around you. it doesn't matter what you're doing, he'll try his hardest to find a way to go with you. you have to do paperwork? he'll sit in your office with you. you have to cook? he doesn't mind waiting. you have to clean your house and do chores? he'll help! there's really no way to avoid him.

nsfw;

☆ - a switch, obviously.

☆ - doesn't mind being a dom or sub, but it would definitely take awhile for him to warm up to the idea of penetration either ways.

☆ - i hc that he's a virgin when you start dating LOL. u can not tell me that man fucks

☆ - loves hand stuff and oral! horrified of going all the way.

☆ - i think he would probably have to be really close to you and have to wear/make you wear protection for penetration. he's a bit of a germaphobe and just doesn't think its very cleanly.

☆ - after awhile and he's more comfortable with it though, it's over for you. he can go hard either way, one day he wants to be completely under your control and the next day maybe he wants to boss you around and take control over you, it really just depends on how he's feeling!

☆ - i also heavily hc that he has a praise kink, he wants to be praised and he wants to praise you. he turns into putty and basically gets hearts in his eyes whenever you tell him he's doing a good job or he's being a good boy. but on the other side of things, he also wants you to know how much he loves you. like i said before he really likes complimenting how smart you are, so expect him to praise you over every little thing you do!!!

☆ - probably wants to hold your hand while fucking lol, will basically beg to hold your hand if he has to.