☆ SMUT - JACK BOX/GN!READER

jack in the box x gn!reader abc hcs

plot:

nsfw ABC headcanons about Jack, the Jack In The Box mascot.

warnings:

gender neutral reader, bottom reader, sub reader, top Jack, dom Jack, size kink, praise kink, dacryphilia, bondage, kind of public sex, orgasm denial, breeding, sir kink

note:

I am so sorry.

second-person POV;

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

depending on the day, Jack can be sweet and get you some water on a good day or on a bad day, he'll just tell you to hurry getting dressed so you can leave his room quicker.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Jack likes his hands, he likes putting them on your neck. He might choke you if you ask, but if you don't like it he'll just keep them idly on your neck.

He is a thigh man, he loves squeezing your thighs and leaving hickeys on them. Jack has brought up thigh fucking before, if you let him he would love to fuck your thighs.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He's a family man so I firmly believe he has a breeding kink. He loves cumming inside, if you don't want him to he'll wear a condom and just cum in it to get a similar feeling.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Jack wants to fuck you over his desk in his office, or against the window. He just really wants to have sex in his office and call someone in so they get to see him ruining you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Jack has lots of experience, he's had lots of sex both in one night stands and in relationships. Due to the wide variety of people he's had sex with, he knows how to handle a lot of kinks.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

He has a couple, doggy style, good ol' missionary, and mating press. Any position that gives him more control he's ok with.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Jack can be serious and goofy at times, if he's pissed off he'll be more serious but if you two are just making love he'll crack a few jokes.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He likes to keep it tame, he shaves when he can. If you want him to he'll shave it more but it's already pretty clean so he sees no need to shave more.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Jack can be distant, more than 80% of the time he's soft and tells you that he loves you. He loves praising you when he thinks you've earned it.