☆ FLUFF - BRAHMS HEELSHIRE/FTM!READER

brahms heelshire x ftm!reader oneshot

plot:

just soft cuddling with brahms and coming out to him

warnings:

male reader, ftm reader, soft brahms, kind of dumb brahms, pre-established relationship, kind of short, awkward ending, cuddling, kissing, pet names, reader lives in heelshire mansion, bad explanation of being trans (I wasn't rlly sure what to write LOL)

request:

could you do a Brahms Heelshire one with a ftm reader- it can be fluff or angst- either will do- if you could that would be awesome- - SamsRandomShit15546

second-person POV;

You laid happily, Brahms spooning you as you enjoyed the morning quietness and the feeling of Brahms' strong arms wrapped securely around you. You felt Brahms shift awake, his arms squeezing you as a greeting before loosening around you again.

"Morning, darling," Brahms whispered into your ear, his tone full of love.

"Good morning, Brahmsy," You sleepily reply, rolling over so you're facing him. "How did you sleep?" You softly ask before kissing him on his cheek. Brahms smiles and moves some hair from your eyes before speaking, just wanting to appreciate how cute you looked.

"I slept well, holding you always helps wonders for my nightmares," His voice was gentler now that he was facing you, distracted by your beauty in the softly lit room. You simply let out a small 'mm' of happiness in response, you yourself distracted by him. You always make him take off his mask before bed, so the mornings were the only time you were able to see his face. He was the most handsome thing you had ever seen, he may not seem attractive to others but to you? He was perfect in every way.

You two sat in comfortable silence before you brought your hand up to his and gently cupped his cheek before leaving a small peck on the tip of his nose.

"Brahms, can I tell you something?" You ask nervously, Brahms just nodded and lets you continue, you sighed nervously and averted your eye contact so you wouldn't have to be looking at him when you spoke. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, but, I'm trans," You start, the lump in your throat becoming more apparent as you sat in silence with Brahms.

Brahms' voice broke the silence and brought you back to reality, "What's that?" he asks innocently. He wasn't exposed to these things due to not being around society for almost all of his life. It hadn't even dawned on you that he wouldn't know what being trans means.

"Oh," You stutter out, trying to figure out a way to explain it that won't be too confusing for Brahms to understand. After thinking it over you find the words, "I was born in a girls body but I'm really a boy so I changed how I look so I'd be seen as a boy by others and myself," You say, dragging out some words as you weren't sure if what you were saying was coherent at all.

"So you used to have a girl body?" His eyes had a glint of curiosity in them, clearly curious but not rejecting of you.

"Yeah, I guess so, but I still have the body of a girl. I just don't look like one," You say softly, nervous if he'll change his mind about liking you.

"Wait, but you're still a boy? So wouldn't it be a boy body?" His voice was almost pure confusion, innocence being laced in it as he genuinely didn't understand.

"Yeah, I guess I never looked at it like that," You looked him in his eyes again and he smiled at your direct attention being on him again. Brahms kissed you softly, not wanting to mean anything other than a show of love.

"As long as you're happy," He said after pulling back. You smiled and hugged him tightly before backing up slightly to look him in his eyes again, "Are you hungry? I could make breakfast now if you'd like," You offer, you weren't hungry yourself but you figured it was about the time you'd normally make breakfast for the two of you. Brahms did like to keep a tight schedule after all.

"Can we just cuddle for a bit longer? I don't want to get up just yet," Brahms answered, mumbling the second part out of slight embarrassment for wanting to sleep in. You nod and cuddle up to him again, resting your hands against his chest as his hands wrapped around your waist and held you close to him.

You closed your eyes to rest and moved one of your hands so you were playing with his hair. His hair was so soft, you couldn't resist touching it. You loved to run your hands through it whenever you could. Brahms also loved the feeling but he'd never tell you that, he'd prefer to leave it unaddressed as long as you kept doing it.

"Do you want to go to sleep for a little?" You whisper, so close to his ear that you were afraid you'd hurt his ear if you spoke any louder. Brahms nods and happily kisses your cheek before pecking your lips. You smile and flip around again so he could spoon you. Brahms always preferred to be the big spoon since it made him feel like you were closer to him and less likely to leave him and run away.

"I love you, honey," Brahms whispered after a while of laying in loving silence. You smile before responding with a soft 'i love you' before lightly pushing back against him to be closer to him.

You close your eyes a few seconds before Brahms does, a wave of tiredness coming over you suddenly as you prepared yourself to sleep again. Brahms wasn't very tired at all so he just happily held you, his hands were snuggly holding your hips and squeezing every now and then just to let you know he was still there.

Brahms fell asleep before you did, you staying up slightly longer just to relax in the silence.