I would sacrifice my sleep to be with you

Win's POV

I was kinda shocked when Bright offered to drop me home , Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree asked me randomly to drop me obviously I was shocked. I mean , I wanted a ride home but I can't trouble Bright with him , it's inappropriate atleast until we become friends .

I politely refused and he said 'it's okay you are not bothering me at all , I anyway have time to kill today' it was like he read my mind or something then I smiled awkwardly and finally accepted his offer , we both walked towards his car and he opened the car door for me and smiling at me like he is doing it with all his heart !! I was screaming inside my head 🗣️ .

We were halfway through my house and I got a text from Nanon , I cursed so hard reading that message and it startled Bright .

Bright's POV

Hearing Win curse , I instantly asked him and he awkwardly said that 'my roommate has texted me not to come home for a while because he has brought a guy over' . And I started smiling and offered him to come and wait at my place. I could have dropped him anywhere he wanted or atleast asked him what will he do now but no I asked him to come to my house instead of going home and just sleeping. I am spending my day off not sleeping. WOW this guy has really got me wrapped around his fingers already. 🤧🤧

After taking a long time to think , well it was a few minutes but wait for me was real long, he agreed and I excitedly smiled , which he found weird then I calmed myself 🤦🤦

Come inside and feel at home . I will get us go eat something, I said to him and he just nodded.

Win's POV

I wander around his house , OmG the house was so big, in the car I forgot that he is fucking loaded . I admired the beauty of the house and in the end got settled on the couch with the dim yellow lights , it was so soothing. I was feeling at home . Bright with food we ate together and talked , the conversation was so smooth , it wasn't at all awkward, we always had things to talk about. It was around 9 already so he asked me if I wanted a drink and I nodded. Turns out we both were light weight so we got drunk pretty easily and....I felt a hand on my cheek , caressing it, it was Bright's hand he then tilted my face towards him and I was so struck by his handsomeness that I didn't really realise I have been looking at him for a while now and that's when he said ........

I felt a hand on my cheek , caressing it, it was Bright's hand he then tilted my face towards him and I was so struck by his handsomeness that I didn't really realise I have been looking at him for a while now and that's when he said

What did Bright said ??? 🤭🤭🤭