Date part 2 🔞

Neutral POV

Flashback

After suprising Bright , BrightWin had their dinner , talked sweet nice things with each other and got drunk .

Win let's play Truth and Dare , Bright said and Win nodded but let's make it a little dirty, he added , Win nodded again as he was drunk and had no sense right now.

Okay first you go Big Wolf , Win said pointing his finger towards Bright . Choose Truth or Dare Bright , Win said and in response Bright said dare since he wanted things to happen partially because of his drunk state partially in not so drunk state 🤭🤭

Okay , Make me hard just by your dirty talking , Win said and Bright was shocked but then he says in a husky voice ' Win, When we get home I want you to kiss me slowly starting from my hair to my lips  to my nipples to my belly button to my ....then he just gets up and put his little Bright in front of Win's face who is sitting right now and continued and then I want you to stop and watch while I touch myself, I want you to record me pleasuring myself and then watch it while I eat you and with that Bright could feel Win's face full of sweat , his little Win standing proudly and Bright said while smirking 'Job done , now your turn' . Win said stuttering 'T..ru..th'

Okay baby now tell me about your  favourite kink , Win starting speaking looking down so he doesn't have to look at Bright ' M

Okay baby now tell me about your  favourite kink , Win starting speaking looking down so he doesn't have to look at Bright ' M..y...Kink...umm....' Bright softly said 'Say baby I might fullfill it tonight' , 'I like being ......Punished , I like being treated as slut in bed ...' Win said feeling embarassed and Bright just smirked . They played 2-3 more rounds and by then they both were painfully hard . Bright pulled Win in his lap started kissing him hungrily then Bright unbuttoned first two buttons of Win's shirt and starting leaving sloppy kisses on the exposed area soon enough he started sucking on Win's neck and then bit it and Win moaned seeing Bright leaving hickeys on Win's neck. Win was eyeing little Bright which didn't go unnoticed by Bright he held Win's hand and made him touch the area he was eyeing before , Win stood up , got to little Bright unzipped Bright's pants , freed his friend from the boxer and held it in his palms , Bright moaned look at the sight in front of him . As Win took little Bright in his mouth , Bright's hand found his way to Win's hair , grabbing it , soaking in all the pleasure. Bright loved the sight of his friend being in Win's mouth and Win being a mess while giving Bright a blowjob , he suddenly groped Win and threw him on the couch near them and said ' Since my baby has pleasured me so much , how about we give you another task... From now call me Daddy when we are in bed , okay ? ' Win nodded obediently . 'Since my bunny has been a really good boy today , suprising daddy, giving daddy blowjob so now let's reward you ' Bright said filthly  and started marking Win all over his body ,and once he was satisfied with all the hickeys he gave Win on neck , on hands , even on legs , he said ' let's reward you later baby , let's go home and sleep'.

End of flashback

Win's POV

Win was all embarassed thinking about yesterday night , thinking about how he told Bright about his kinks and specially when he watched all those hickeys , he felt chills remembering the way Bright talked dirty to me , the way Bright asked him to call him Daddy . 'Shiaaa what have I done ? How am I supposed to face Bright now ? Should I just run before he wakes up? Yes , I should run ' I thought to myself and starting getting out of Bright's grip but to my bad luck, he woke up . ' Good morning boyfriend ' Bright said while hugging my waist , I replied 'Good morning B...r..ight'. He suddenly got up and hovered on me now he was on top of me giving me kisses all over my face before slamming his lips on mine.

Bright's POV

Wow !! What a way to start my morning , I said to Win who was all flushed . I caressed his cheeks and said ' I know it's a little too soon but I wanna come home to you , I wanna wake up with you by my side , please move in with me na ' 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Win pushed me away softly and just ran away from my house.

Win just ran away like that ???!!!! Why did he do that ?

You can't expect too much from a virgin so I hope whatever I wrote was good enough for you , please let me know if anything's wrong.